closing account

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
if I could find the way to delete the account I would but everytime some posts come up i get emails so plese help me close it and i will be gone ....

Go through every thread you've made or posted in and click "unwatch thread" at the top - that will stop the emails.

OP
O

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
ok thanks and still want to close account tho there has to be way

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
ok thanks and still want to close account tho there has to be way

Contact a moderator.

Accounts can be deleted within the forum software, but it's not very commonly done and never by the user themselves.

OP
O

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
thanks asked the site to be removed thanks for advice

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10704185_940043929357518_5261184628946474421_n.jpg

Midnight-shadow

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score

Tez you should be ashamed of yourself! How could you be so cruel as to drive a newcomer away with your perfectly reasonable conversation and debating skills!!!! Didn't anyone tell you that you should agree with everything a person in the internet says and never question them at all? Shame! Shame! :p

Reactions: pdg

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tez you should be ashamed of yourself! How could you be so cruel as to drive a newcomer away with your perfectly reasonable conversation and debating skills!!!! Didn't anyone tell you that you should agree with everything a person in the internet says and never question them at all? Shame! Shame! :p

I totally agree and hang my head in shame.;) Still I am wondering why someone would flee so quickly when I posted, perhaps all was not as it seems, that the poster wasn't what he seemed and was afraid I'd expose him. I wonder if I know who he is and that scared him mmmm.

Nought so queer as folks so they say.

Midnight-shadow

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I totally agree and hang my head in shame.;) Still I am wondering why someone would flee so quickly when I posted, perhaps all was not as it seems, that the poster wasn't what he seemed and was afraid I'd expose him. I wonder if I know who he is and that scared him mmmm.

Nought so queer as folks so they say.

Meh, who knows.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do not close accounts. If you don't want to post here, simply stop logging in.
If you cannot bear to ignore the email notifications you get, turn them off.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
And that guys is how you are left with me.

Because we have to chase him. Because he's what martial talk deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
no just not the place i need to be ...i will and have made a serious enemy and that i will never let go ...sorry
What??...!!!
Are you not an adult? Something one person says on a discussion forum with thousands of members upsets or offends you so much you close up and leave!!???
The thing about being Offended is that the only person who can make you offended is you. You have to make the decision to be offended.

And that guys is how you are left with me.

Because we have to chase him. Because he's what martial talk deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.
Hahahahaha.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
What??...!!!
Are you not an adult? Something one person says on a discussion forum with thousands of members upsets or offends you so much you close up and leave!!???
The thing about being Offended is that the only person who can make you offended is you. You have to make the decision to be offended.

That's along the lines of something I've always said (and been told many times I'm wrong ;))

While it's possible to act in an offensive manner, offence is something you can choose to take or not.

I.e. I can be offensive, but I can't give you offence, you have to make the choice to take it.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Golly GOSH what happened here....

Wowza, I read that tiny part of the other thread, it really didn't seem that dramatic... things escalated really quick, I quite enjoyed your other posts oldwarrior, this is a strange departure from those... But these things happen :)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Golly GOSH what happened here....

Wowza, I read that tiny part of the other thread, it really didn't seem that dramatic... things escalated really quick, I quite enjoyed your other posts oldwarrior, this is a strange departure from those... But these things happen :)
I'm assuming something happened via pm, or outside of MT... there seemed to be a very odd but quick escalation, and both of them seemed to be referencing things that i didn't see anywhere.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's along the lines of something I've always said (and been told many times I'm wrong ;))

While it's possible to act in an offensive manner, offence is something you can choose to take or not.

I.e. I can be offensive, but I can't give you offence, you have to make the choice to take it.
@dvcochran, whats your disagreement with this?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if I could find the way to delete the account I would but everytime some posts come up i get emails so plese help me close it and i will be gone ....
Go to your profile and change the settings so you don't receive email notifications. I think you'd still get some if anyone PM'ed you, but that's probably not going to happen.

Or just blatantly break the TOS, and a moderator will delete the account for you (though then you can never come back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions