FAQ - How Do I Close my MartialTalk Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the event that you wish to close your MartialTalk Account, you can do 2 different methods.

1- Stop visiting. Your account will be closed after aproximately 60-90 days of inactivity.

2- Send a PM to either myself or Seig and ask that it be closed. We honor all close requests within 24-48 hours. We will also verify that you stop receiving any emails from this site.

We ask that you please use method 2 as it is the most efficient.

Thank you

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
UPDATED
From our current Terms of Service

2.9 Closing Your Account

We no longer close accounts. If you wish to no longer be here for any reason, simply do not log in any more.

It is not our policy to delete accounts on demand.

2.11 Reopening Your Account

If you have previously closed your account or had your account closed, you may reopen it by contacting our Admin Team, provided the account is still in our database. You may be asked to provide additional information to ensure account security.

2.12 Account Termination

A member who is rude, excessively negative, or disruptive may receive a warning or may be suspended or banned immediately. Suspending and banning is done at the discretion of the administration team.

Any abuse directed at our all-volunteer moderation/administration team, including defying the moderators/administrators to suspend or ban a member, may result in an immediate suspension or ban.

Membership on MartialTalk is a privilege, not a right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions