City Wing Tsun and Alex Richter

OnlineChunner

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been a watcher of Alex Richter of City Wing Tsun Athletic Association. He is one of the students of Leung Ting who LT actually had beef on later on his years (I mean, that's what he does all the time with his frontmen, right?)

He has a podcast called "The Kungfu Genius" and he does talk a lot of good points to those who ask him things about Wing Chun. I had to research him more to see his moves. But is there anyone here who tried his lessons or is currently studying under him?

What can you say about his skills? Is he really any good?

Thanks!

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have been a watcher of Alex Richter of City Wing Tsun Athletic Association. He is one of the students of Leung Ting who LT actually had beef on later on his years (I mean, that's what he does all the time with his frontmen, right?)

He has a podcast called "The Kungfu Genius" and he does talk a lot of good points to those who ask him things about Wing Chun. I had to research him more to see his moves. But is there anyone here who tried his lessons or is currently studying under him?

What can you say about his skills? Is he really any good?

Thanks!
I don't know him personally, and I don't know if he tests his stuff sparring with other styles and so forth, but I can say that his videos are a good technical representation of Leung Ting's WT and he seems highly skilled and very knowledgeable. He knows more than I do, and I was a direct disciple of Leung Ting for a good while.