Cincinnati ohio meet up anyone?

chrissyp

Green Belt
Reaction score
So im not sure if this is th right form btw, but im located in Lawrenceburg indiana, near Cincinnati ohio... is anyone interested in meetinf up and discussing martial arts, and maybe LIGHT SPARRING? Im a muay thai guy but predominantly do shotokan now. Would lovw for someone to help me with foot work and head movement q

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
We will be in Indiana next weekend for a tournament.....but in Indianapolis

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m in Lexington KY, but I regularly pass through Cincinnati on weekends. Are you thinking about meeting up in Cinci proper or in Lawrenceburg?

(If you ever want to make the drive down to Lexington, I’d be happy to set aside some time for you.)

OP
C

chrissyp

Green Belt
Reaction score
I’m in Lexington KY, but I regularly pass through Cincinnati on weekends. Are you thinking about meeting up in Cinci proper or in Lawrenceburg?

(If you ever want to make the drive down to Lexington, I’d be happy to set aside some time for you.)
Lawrenceburg . I technically live in milan Indiana now but Lexington isnt too far. I just need the extrs money because my van sucks on gas

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
No this is the only tournament in that area we go to.

My son competes in an org in Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.

The org he competes in sponsors him and 4 teenagers and 5 adults to go to Indianapolis to compete every year.

OP
C

chrissyp

Green Belt
Reaction score
No this is the only tournament in that area we go to.

My son competes in an org in Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.

The org he competes in sponsors him and 4 teenagers and 5 adults to go to Indianapolis to compete every year.
Let me know how you do! Good luck to you

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I used to travel to Cincinnati once or twice a year several years ago. The college I worked at was in the Atlantic 10 conference and we played Dayton and Xavier in the sports I worked - men’s soccer and basketball.

A few years too late, I guess. Same as seemingly everything else in my life :)

Latest Discussions