Church says girl's communion not valid

SAVAGE

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well.....it is something that needs to be taken up in Rome...and that is what the parent is doing..I dont go making wild accusations about others religion without having sound knowledge of there practises.,.I agree this is wrong but untill the vatican law changes..what can you do.

A law in fiji that outlawed homosexuality has just been overturned...but previously you went to prison for being a gay male.

On a religious level I dont agree with homosexuality...but I believe as a human being everyone is there own boss, and entitled to there own preference..and until someone fought the law it stood..now thank god that stupid law is gone! Even Jesus befreinded the prostitutes and lepers!

That is my point, maybe this little girls purpose is to change that law..nothing happens without purpose..or gods plan!

If I offended anyone I apologise..I just got steamed at people attcking my church! People who made comments without understaNDING what the church means..I am of course talking of the non-catholics.

What about all the orphans that the catholics take in, what about all the hungry they feed, what about the orgs such as saint vincents...what church does more for the wotrld then rome...I think you would be hard pressed to find one!

I just think that it was wrong to go bashing the catholic faith!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Still, I think that some church doctrine - regardless of denomination - is utter and complete nonsense.

Rice, potatoes are as much the body of Christ as is wheat when one remembers the bigger picture (which, last I checked, is God) and there is just no reason why the wafers must be wheat - this is unhealthy tradition which loses meaning in it's letter rather than its intent.

Must we obey the letter of a man's writing? or the heart, spirit and sacrafice of the Christ?

I know which one I'm picking ....

Latest Discussions