Cheap Shameless Thread

JR!! You crack me up!! Check your rep, hon.

Jonathan Randall said:
Did I click the wrong button (agree/disagree)? I think I did that to someone really, really high-up by mistake once. Meant to get a former, now banned member with a negative and got an Admin. instead, IIRC. "Say something positive, why don't you. Troll". Uh, Seig or Michael Billings, if it was you, please don't hold a grudge...

:rofl: :rofl:

Hey Rich. Wanna race to 10k? :redcaptur

shesulsa said:
Hey Rich. Wanna race to 10k? :redcaptur

Only if I get a bigger head start.

Your daily post numbers are much better than mine. :D

Rich Parsons said:
Only if I get a bigger head start.

Your daily post numbers are much better than mine. :D

A head start?? Okay ... how does 2 years and 7 months sound? ... cuz that's how much longer you've been here than me! :ultracool

shesulsa said:
A head start?? Okay ... how does 2 years and 7 months sound? ... cuz that's how much longer you've been here than me! :ultracool

No go on vacation and stop quoting and or splitting all my posts as replies to yours ;) :lol:

You mean like this? :ultracool

Hey, you guys think I'd have a fighting chance in the race? I'm at like 14 now. pretty close huh?

lenatoi said:
Hey, you guys think I'd have a fighting chance in the race? I'm at like 14 now. pretty close huh?

You can make it. WE slow down after a while and just remember Shesulsa caught up to me ;)

lenatoi said:

Sure you can! I'm catching up to the top five posters real quick!

BTW, great to have you here posting on Martial Talk!

:partyon:

Lenatoi: check your reputation. You now have a "spectacular aura" about yourself.

I'm more or less at a jog at this point... I've been here for about 2 years, and a couple of months ago got my "black belt". Maybe I should quit work, and devote all of my time here? Then again, I wouldn't be able to go to class anymore- that would stink!

Jonathan Randall said:
Sure you can! I'm catching up to the top five posters real quick!

Yup, you've only got 7,964 to catch #5 at this point! :rolleyes:

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....Good luck Jonathan!

Rich Parsons said:
I only need this post to obtain my 500th post for Black Belt. This will make me the 18th Black Belt for Martial Talk.

arnisador said:
I thought there were more!

If I sorted the Member's List correctly by number of posts, there are now 138 MT Black Belts (500+ posts).

Latest Discussions

Back