Certification Supplier any suggestions??

dcsma

Orange Belt
Reaction score
As an independent instructor I'm having to find myself looking for a new supplier on certifications. The previous company I ordered my certifications with, I haven't had much luck with them. So in question, who is a good supplier of certifications. Any suggestions?? Thanks

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Are you looking for a printing company that offers quality certificates for your school, or are you looking for an organization that provides rank certification? If you practice traditional TKD, you may want to check out the United States Taekwondo Won, www.ustw.org

It is the only federal 501-C not for profit Taekwondo organization that I am aware of. It's mission statement is the preservation and promotion of traditional Taekwondo.

Last edited:

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I designed my own, it was easy enough, but there are a ton of templates out there. most free to use

mastercole

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Longboat Key over looking Sarasota Bay, at least u
The funniest home made certificate I ever saw was for American Street Karate from the "red neck hillbilly biker association." It's still on the wall at Road Wreck's Bike Shop in Geneva, Ohio. If you have one of those, all you need then is a black uniform with red trim, with big over sized bright red Jedi Knight sleeves!

ON a serious note, check Best Martial Arts in California.

OP
dcsma

dcsma

Orange Belt
Reaction score
If you are just looking for blank pre-made certs I know Kwon-USA does some nice ones. www.kwonusa.com. If you are looking for an organization contact me offline at [email protected].

With the www.kwonusa.com site is there a section for the certificates?? Didn't see one even after a search and does the supplier offer a whole sale pricing?? And if they do are they cheaper on shipping and handling then Century MA??? Thanks everyone for your imput as well.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
As an independent instructor I'm having to find myself looking for a new supplier on certifications. The previous company I ordered my certifications with, I haven't had much luck with them. So in question, who is a good supplier of certifications. Any suggestions?? Thanks

In my opinion, the Kukkiwon is the best supplier of certification for taekwondo. I would get your certifications from them if possible.

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
In my opinion, the Kukkiwon is the best supplier of certification for taekwondo. I would get your certifications from them if possible.

The funny thing is that I assumed they meant Kup certificate, rather than Dan certificates. But if the OP did mean Dan as well, I'd agree with Puunui. Better to get certified in the standard/most popular certification and then give out the same.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
With the www.kwonusa.com site is there a section for the certificates?? Didn't see one even after a search and does the supplier offer a whole sale pricing?? And if they do are they cheaper on shipping and handling then Century MA??? Thanks everyone for your imput as well.
Here is the direct link: http://kwonusa.com/accessories/certificates/accessories/768-certificates

I would also agree with Glenn that if you are looking for Dan certs then KKW is the best source, if you are KKW that is. :)

Latest Discussions