What are the best and affordable suppliers of TKD items out there??

dcsma

Orange Belt
Reaction score
As a business owner your always looking for the most bang for the buck so to speak. So who are the best suppliers out there with an affordable pricing and affordable shipping with great quality. Right now I currently use Century Martial Arts as my wholesaler but getting killed on shipping. Example I order an amaerican and korean patches for my uniforms that I get which run $2.00 each. So paying $4.00 ish for the order but when shipping and handling is added for a standard ground shipment the order comes close to $20.00. So what are some of my options out there where I can get the most bang for the buck.

Thanks all

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
depends on what you want or need. I live 20 minutes from AWMA, so i go there for most things. Had an account there since 1993. While I'll admit the quality and selection are not the best out there, it is more than acceptable for me.

for other items, I go thru Mooto, Sangmoosa, martialartsmart, and dynamics.

you need to order large quantities to ofset shipping. I hold off till i have an order large enough then order it. century has always seemed to gouge me with shipping.... so they were never cost effective for me. I wish these companies would allow you to use your own shipping number. that would save money too. but then again, they couldnt pad thier profits with "Shipping + handling charges"

Latest Discussions