care for black gi's....

E

Elfan

IS there anyone (besides me) who trains in business attire, casual wear, winter clothe, etc etc?

I don't usually train in a uniform. Just a T-shirt and some sort of pants or shorts.

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Much thanks to Nightengale for getting me to shrink it right. See the spiffy new avatar of mine? Not bad eh? The background is my (future) studio done in 3D, the guy in front is me. :)

I

Infight

A tip, buy a white gi!
Its wierd train with casual wear! Its the same as walk with a gi down the streets!
Oh my, this freaks!

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Infight
A tip, buy a white gi!
Its wierd train with casual wear! Its the same as walk with a gi down the streets!
Oh my, this freaks!

Umm ... are you saying that it's weird to train in sweats instead of a gi? Can't really understand what you wrote, but that's what I got out of it.

Personally, I prefer training in sweats, t-shirt, and shoes since that's what I wear most of the time anyway regardless.

Mike

S

Shinzu

i dont know how well this works but they have a new type of detergent on the shelf for dark clothes. im not sure who makes it... it might be woolite. give that a try

OP
tarabos

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shinzu
i dont know how well this works but they have a new type of detergent on the shelf for dark clothes. im not sure who makes it... it might be woolite. give that a try

actually i'll be switching to purex for all my clothes i think.

cool avatar btw....it's no triumph but nonetheless..:D

S

Shinzu

Thanx..it's hard to find good TMNT shots. I have always been a diehard fan.

S

Shinzu

i tried to use it but i was a bmp file. i need to use a gif. how do i transfer it to a gif file. i was bumbed 'cause i really like it:(

Latest Discussions