Custom Gi's

dutch556

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am new here and wanted to start off by saying Hello to all and to ask a Question.

Can anyone tell me where I can shop/order Gi's in colors other than the standard Red, Blue, Black and White? We are not allowed to wear anything but Red or Black until we recieve our Black Belts and then we can wear anything we want within reason. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Order a white one
buy some dye
done :)

Century also does all sorts of custom uniforms, so you could look at what they do.

CDKJudoka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
+1 on that. I had to do the same thing for the Goku/Gohan costumes I did for my son and I for Halloween. It was fun doing TKD in class dressed like DBZ characters.

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just want to know where I can still get one of those sweet camoflauge uniforms. They were all the rage during the eighties!

Frostbite

Blue Belt
Reaction score

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bold Look www.boldlook.net
sells purple, camo, yellow, orange, striped, lightning bolts, multi-color, pink and every color imaginable of karate gi's, dobaks, and kung-fu uniforms you can imagine.

AoG

Last edited:

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Bold Look's website doesn't show what they carry. If you call them, they will send you a large catalog with every belt and uniform color you can imagine.

AoG

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bold Look www.boldlook.net
sells purple, camo, yellow, orange, striped, lightning bolts, multi-color, pink and every color imaginable of karate gi's, dobaks, and kung-fu uniforms you can imagine.

AoG

While I'm not a fan of Bold Look's quality, I will say if I was getting a unique custom uniform, I'd go with them.

Latest Discussions