Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't sympathize with this piece. Over half of America voted for this kind of legal and government action against a private company. You too Billmattocks. I believe you voted for the libertarian. If you didn't vote for the libertarian, I apologize. Otherwise...:lfao:

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can't sympathize with this piece. Over half of America voted for this kind of legal and government action against a private company. You too Billmattocks. I believe you voted for the libertarian. If you didn't vote for the libertarian, I apologize. Otherwise...:lfao:

Think about what you're saying. I voted for the Libertarian. That's not a Libertarian point of view.

Oh, wait, you mean I actually voted FOR Obama because I didn't vote FOR Romney? Yeah, no. That won't fly. Run. A. Better. Candidate. Next. Time. What part of that is unclear to you? GOP; so much fail.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, well. What a coincidence! Having just been on a fantastic visit to South America my wife picked up a bagful of these fascinating stones in Santiago. She brought them home for our grandson. :)

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, well. What a coincidence! Having just been on a fantastic visit to South America my wife picked up a bagful of these fascinating stones in Santiago. She brought them home for our grandson. :)

Don't let him eat them or you'll have a wiggly fridge magnet. Fun, but maybe hard to keep things stuck to the fridge with him.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't let him eat them or you'll have a wiggly fridge magnet. Fun, but maybe hard to keep things stuck to the fridge with him.
We actually feed our kids normal food over this way, but he would look kind of cute on the fridge! And, we'd always know where he was, if he was just hangin' around. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They aren't banned here so buy them while stocks last!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bring back Lawn Jarts!

I recently read an article about a woman, her job is to browse Ebay and Craigslist and the like looking for products like these and stop their sale, and Jarts was the main thing she was concerned about!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ahhh, lawn jarts. A weapon of miss destruction ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think we killed more than 2 or 3 kids with them in our neighborhood...
That's not counting kids blown up with our chemistry sets, of course.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't think we killed more than 2 or 3 kids with them in our neighborhood...
That's not counting kids blown up with our chemistry sets, of course.
Ahh memories. I don't think my Mum ever knew what caused those marks on the ceiling of my room. :ea37:

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Woodburning set. Give a 5 year old an implement hot enough to burn wood, usually with a power cord that was way too short.

I miss the good old days.

Latest Discussions