Bully beat down

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
sounds like the kinda show that if I were the producer who was constantly harassed by bullies during my growing years of school would want to make just to get that self-satisfactory feeling of seeing present-day pseudo-antagonist get beaten up like I wished mine were when I was a kid... :rolleyes:

Get over it dude. Bullies are what makes you toughen up or just the type of guy that gets walked over throughout their lives.

That's kind of my point........I mean the bully gets beat up, but the guys that called Mayhem are still as big of wusses as they were before.....perhaps even bigger.

What would be a show is for them to grow a pair and challenge the bully themselves, instead of pseudo-hiring a proxy. :rolleyes:

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Or he could have realized that the anti-bully fantasy is pretty common among viewers. From being on forums, I've realized that the amount of people who started up martial arts in order to confront bullies is quite large.
Oh I think you're right.........but at least the idea of being able to confront bullies themselves is based on a desire to overcome obstacles........versuses sending a bigger bully to do the fighting for them. It's kind of sad if you think about it.

I saw the previews for the show but haven't seen the show yet......I assumed (or hoped) that it was about someone who was being bullied getting fed up and challenging the bully to an MMA fight after some training.......now that would at least be facing their fears, win, lose or draw!

Latest Discussions