Broke my first bricks!

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Way to go!!!! Although I have a few questions, just to determine the difficulty... one any spacers? Two concrete or clay (patio bricks come in both)? Three how many trys?
One way or anouther it is impressive, I just want to know about how impressed I should be

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way to go General Fuffisemo!!!:partyon:

I've yet to attempt it either. I hope to have the same success, soon.

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
CuongNhuka said:
Way to go!!!! Although I have a few questions, just to determine the difficulty... one any spacers? Two concrete or clay (patio bricks come in both)? Three how many trys?
One way or anouther it is impressive, I just want to know about how impressed I should be

Used carpenter pencils as spacers, will eventually use pennies. They were 2 inch concrete. One try, it hurts too much to miss.

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
Way to go General Fuffisemo!!!:partyon:

I've yet to attempt it either. I hope to have the same success, soon.

Make sure you post when you do.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
Used carpenter pencils as spacers, will eventually use pennies. They were 2 inch concrete. One try, it hurts too much to miss.

So...you broke four two-inch concrete bricks? :eek:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I also want to see a video of your next brick breaking!

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fluffy said:

intresting. and thanks

soul_sword34

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
"Very good but brick not hit back!" Ha!...sorry I really couldn't resist. Congrats I know how good it feels. Go slow. Good luck:ultracool . I think my toughest break, the one I am still not able to do (at this moment) is holding the brick in my left or right, doesn't matter, and breaking it with a knife hand from the opposite.:idunno:

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
soul_sword34 said:
"Very good but brick not hit back!" Ha!...sorry I really couldn't resist. Congrats I know how good it feels. Go slow. Good luck:ultracool . I think my toughest break, the one I am still not able to do (at this moment) is holding the brick in my left or right, doesn't matter, and breaking it with a knife hand from the opposite.:idunno:
Well why not Mas Oyama could do it?? j/k :lol: :)

Thats got to be one of if not the most difficult break.

Latest Discussions