British Sailors released!!!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well whoever is criticising them is obviously doing it to non british sources because there has been a very united stand in the British media right across the board supporting the british troops. That's from the left and right wing papers and everything inbetween.
It's fine criticising from the comfort of your own home isn't it?

donna

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well whoever is criticising them is obviously doing it to non british sources because there has been a very united stand in the British media right across the board supporting the british troops. That's from the left and right wing papers and everything inbetween.
It's fine criticising from the comfort of your own home isn't it?

I totally agree. I find it hard to beleive any "Confessions" or "Aplogies" from any prisoner that is paraded on the media. We the public can never know the duress that has happened or will happen if a prisoner is not co-operative with a captor, for the sake of propaganda. These days I find myself more and more sceptical of the media.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've heard now from the navy personnel and most sane people think they did the right thing in the dace of considerable more hardship than appears at first glance. They were blindfolded, had weapons cocked behind their heads execution style, were kept in isolation and threatened. Quite rightly they judged fighting back against the firepower the iranians brought to bear on them was pointless. Discretion is always the better part of valour.
Our worst fears were confirmed when the MOD announced the names of the people killed in Iraq. The two medics we knew.
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/D...anorDlugoszAndKingsmanAdamJamesSmithKille.htm