Blondes can do MMA

AndyM

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If you want to be an 'it' gal, this is where you need to go. :lol:

Right.
I now have a good reason to go train MMA

Last edited by a moderator:
Always good to see some of the ladies giving an example to their fellows that it's "okay" for girls to do martial arts.

I haven't decided whether the fact that they're pretty is a help or a hinderance in that regard yet.

On the one hand it shows that even a pretty girl needn't be afraid of getting her face 'all messed up' but on the other hand, good-looking girls doing grappling seemingly inevitably invites ribald comments which could be off-putting.

Hm. I don't understand - are you attracted to these girls hence you wanna do MMA now? are you poking fun at the blonde factor?

I actually thought it was all right and forward-thinking towards getting females over the "ew" factor of grappling and MMA.

:idunno:

Hm. I don't understand - are you attracted to these girls hence you wanna do MMA now? are you poking fun at the blonde factor?

I actually thought it was all right and forward-thinking towards getting females over the "ew" factor of grappling and MMA.

:idunno:
They're 'myspace' friends of mine.

I find it amusing in a light hearted way, because you don't normally see pretty young girls representing MMA, it's usually spotty young boys.

Oops, there I go with the stereo-typing again. LOL

If they are really teaching MMA where are there battle scares and why have I never seen them before today, Thats right I'm married with childern

If they are really teaching MMA where are there battle scares and why have I never seen them before today, Thats right I'm married with childern
If you're a married man, there is much there to scare you. ;)

It's all your fault!
Has anyone ever told you that? ;)

She prides herself on it. We all pride her on it. Fear the Chew! :EG:
If I could acheive one accolade in my lifetime and one alone...
It would be a smiley dedicated to me on an MA forum. ;)

:lisafault:

Yeah, well ... good luck with that, dood. You have 12,877 posts, around 20,000 reputation points, a good handful of years of dedicated service and a helluva lot of integrity to go.

Yeah, well ... good luck with that, dood. You have 12,877 posts, around 20,000 reputation points, a good handful of years of dedicated service and a helluva lot of integrity to go.

In short....
....I'm fecked! :D

It's all your fault!
Has anyone ever told you that? ;)

She prides herself on it. We all pride her on it. Fear the Chew! :EG:

In short....
....I'm fecked! :D

Bingo! :D

Now ... back to blondes and MMA ... :shrug:

Oh I am feeling so special. All this talk about how wonderful I am. You guys are just too much :kiss:

btw, Hi Andy! :wavey:

Latest Discussions

Back