Biting?

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
Okay putting on my Nursing Hat.

The only way to contact or contract Aids, Hep C by biting is

<LI>If you have an open sore in your mouth, gums, or tongue.
<LI>Swallowing the piece of flesh (CANNIBALIAM!!) or blood.
<LI>Blood spraying into your mucous membranes ie eyes, nose.

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser
Lecture over for now! lol

So for further info, if you bite, draw blood however small in quantity gets in your mouth - you can't swallow until you get it washed out hygienically. Hard to do during or even after a fight.... TW

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How about spitting the small amount of blood you get in your mouth back in your opponent's face?

Take that, nasty dude...:bird:

DeLamar.J

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
How about spitting the small amount of blood you get in your mouth back in your opponent's face?

Take that, nasty dude...:bird:
Hell yea!! I have a buddy who got into it with some guy and he took a chunk out of his leg, needless to say no one ever wanted to mess with my friend anymore after that lol. He never got into it with anyone in our part of town again. If people think your crazy no one will mess with you. Then you wont have to fight.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....CHOMP!!!!!.....P-TOOEY.....:EG:

You are truly a savage, and succinct, woman. I like that.

Spitting, versus swallowing, is certainly preferable. In this context anyway.

Mark, a "universal precautions" class I took said that hepatitis was far easier to contract...simply through skin contact. My assumption is that once on you, you might rub the virus into an open sore, get it in the mouth or eyes, etc. True?

Anybody know how many of those charged with felony assault are AIDS or hepatitis positive? There might be stats somewhere.

I met a guy with the national Health Service who might be able to tell me. They do health screenings of immigrants who get picked up for deportation. He might know of stats on violent offenders...somebody has to be keeping tabs of this in the jails.

A slight historical digression: A Scythian mercenary fighting for the Byzantine Empire once rode out of a beseiged town with his comrades during a sortie. He jumped off his horse, grabbed a wounded Muslim warrior, bit out his throat and drank the blood. He then howled. It broke the spirit of the Muslims, who then fled.

Regards,

Steve

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have always been taught that "anything goes" and that there is not such thing as a dirty fight when one if fighting for their lives. When it comes to streetfighting, well, I would definitely consider that fighting for my life. Biting? It most certainly can get the job done! Look out UFC! They claim to have "no holds barred!"

OP
B

bullydog

It comes down to survival tactics. You WILL do what is needed to survive. However, using a bite as a last resort, means we have already dug the eyes, kicked the groin, and struck the throat. If we still can't get rid of this dude then he is most likely on PCP or something similar. This means that the pain receptors are numb, and a bite is another wasted move, right? Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying a bite is wrong or wasted, cause I'm proud to say that I'm as dirty of a fighter as they come. But I love these worst case scenarios.

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'd bite as a last resort. A possibility (while gross, but hey we're talking about friggin' BITING) might be to bite the arm pit and try for the lymph node (sp?). Since it'd be through clothes you might not get (much) blood on ya but once that lymph node pops they're gonna have a bad time.....even if ya lose the fight. Not that I speak from any personal experience of course....I would never bite :angel

Latest Discussions