Behold, the Taser Sword!

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Down South we call that a "cattle prod". LOL

Seriously, that's pretty cool. When slicing your opponent to bits isn't enough, use a taser sword! Cut and cauterize all at once! :)

Dirtymeat

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Another new item form the Acme Corporation, It slices! It dices! It cauterizes!

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Put that stunning capacity into the tip of an epee. Fencers already have electric cords connected to their swords. Batteries could be worn as a belt with the cord running from that to the weapon.

Drasken

Brown Belt
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome actually. But I think we should have skipped this and gone straight for lightsabers.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cute.
Of course, you're going to need to temper and anneal that blade quite often....

I do like the idea of replacing the button on an epee with a tazer though. It would make epee matches a lot more interesting to watch. :rofl:

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Cute.
Of course, you're going to need to temper and anneal that blade quite often....

I do like the idea of replacing the button on an epee with a tazer though. It would make epee matches a lot more interesting to watch. :rofl:
The flick would get some teeth!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching him show how the sword charges, I was reminded of the scene in Just Married in which Aston Kutchers character tries to force the US plug on a vibrator into the European socket, setting fire to the lovely Castle...

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Besides the fact that it's fake, the basic idea is pretty stupid in my opinion. Seems a bit of overkill to stab someone and taser their heart directly, as if sticking a sword into it wouldn't handle things well enough. :)

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Besides the fact that it's fake, the basic idea is pretty stupid in my opinion. Seems a bit of overkill to stab someone and taser their heart directly, as if sticking a sword into it wouldn't handle things well enough. :)
Not if you're fighting Lord Makoto Shishio and his gunpower charged sword attacks. :p

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
It gives you a better non-lethal option: smackin' 'em with the flat of the sword has always been there but this gives that option a little.. boost. :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
That sounded cool in words and sorted of interesting on the video (i can see it now...) me taze slashing something actually to a certain degree i don't want it cause I don't want to taze myself...

Latest Discussions