Beginning my journey of the arts anew

whitebilly613

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey all! just wanted to drop a hello, used to frequent these forums way back when. Got out of martial arts for about 4 years and had felt like something had been missing forever, had been in it since the age of 14. I spoke with my old Sensei recently and the classes he teaches now falls on days I'm able to attend. So this is just a short post to say hello to everyone and it's good to be back. I never did achieve my black belt or higher under this heck of a teacher and it was a regret I've always had. I'm glad to say I get to become a student of the arts once again!

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey all! just wanted to drop a hello, used to frequent these forums way back when. Got out of martial arts for about 4 years and had felt like something had been missing forever, had been in it since the age of 14. I spoke with my old Sensei recently and the classes he teaches now falls on days I'm able to attend. So this is just a short post to say hello to everyone and it's good to be back. I never did achieve my black belt or higher under this heck of a teacher and it was a regret I've always had. I'm glad to say I get to become a student of the arts once again!

Welcome (back) to MT!

Latest Discussions