Basket Ball

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date
M

Master of Blades

How many of you people watch this sport and what do you think of it. Being a member of my school team I enjoy watching and playing and find it helps improve my hand feet and eye coordination. Its also wicked to watch when someone can ball! But what about you guys and which team do you support? I'm a Charlotte Hornets dude followed By Orlando Magics :cool:

Ps: I'm bored and posting random things of interest, Dont mind me :p

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I see it on t.v. I turn it off. I'm not a basketball fan. I wrestled in school and was too small for the team anyway. Personally I like the combat stuff. :)

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Diehard, absolutely diehard hoopaholic fan big time. I get antsy if I don't get my daily roundball fix :anic:

Oh, and I'm into both college and pro ball. UCLA is my college B-ball team, and the Lake Show (L.A. Lakers) is my favorite pro team. Quat-row, Quat-row, Four-Peat! Four-Peat!!! :ultracool

OP
M

Master of Blades

Lol.......The Lakers aint doing too well as of late from what I've seen. Anyone else a B-Ball fan?

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yup, the Lakers have gotten off to a slowww start this time :eek:
That's okay though, no worries, the season is still young. Just wait until April and May roll around, and the playoffs begin. Now that's when the Lakes really step up and begin to play some serious ball! :armed:

Four-peat...

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I love basketball. College and pros. Being from Ct I am a die hard Uconn fan(womens). I never missed a game but since starting kempo, that comes first. I just tape the games and watch them later.

Latest Discussions