Bait? Food? Sushi!!

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Very good place in the Wilmington, Delaware, area...lots of places to buy pocky too. *grin*

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by arnisador
Pocky?
:confused:

*dies* someone who doesn't know Pocky?? LOL. Kidding. It's a junk-food from Japan that's purty popular. kinda like biscuit sticks with chocolate coatings. they come in many flavors.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah POCKY for men is really good.

And on the subject of Japanese Junk food, how about my FAVORITE softdrink in the whole world, Calpis Water???

Uncarbonated, of course.

OP
L

lost_tortoise

I could eat Unagi for every meal for the rest of my life, I think. Obviously, it is my favorite. Anago is a close second. I actually have a well-known problem with sushi. I seem to be incapable of eating less than $70 worth of sushi in a sitting. Believe me, here in Kentucky, $70 is a LOT of sushi. Tako has always been one of my favorites. Sea urchin is about the only type that I can do without. Haven't tried the Fugu yet, but I have that down as a life goal. Love all the fish (yellowfin, fatty tuna, salmon etc.) and their roe. Enjoy the quails egg as well. Also, I do enjoy the spider roll.

OP
L

lost_tortoise

Now I can't stop thinking about sushi! We have a roll down here that is eel, avacado and salmon wrapped in tuna. Man alive, it's good!!!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
*dies* someone who doesn't know Pocky?? LOL. Kidding. It's a junk-food from Japan that's purty popular. kinda like biscuit sticks with chocolate coatings. they come in many flavors.

OK, I think I get it. But no, I haven't seen it! Where do you get it?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Try your nearest Chinatown or Anime Convention. :)

Stuffs adicting...esp. the Green Tea flavor. :D

OP
K

Kroy

Sushi ROCKS as does the copius amounts of sake' that goes along with it.

Latest Discussions