Back in the Saddle Again!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, I've been made an admin at FMATalk.com, the Filipino martial arts subdivison of the international martial arts conglomerate known as MartialTalk. Please, take it easy on me!

Congratulations, Arnisador! From what I've come to know of you here, you will be a welcome addition to any forum. Good job! Enjoy it.

Remember, Ben Parker said, "With great power comes great responsibility."...but Weird Al Yankovic said, "They say power corrupts you but I can't really tell. ..I have the whole world at my feet and I think it's pretty swell."

Thats good Arnisador, and best of luck. I hope FMATalk flourishes. Between MartialTalk and KenpoTalk I always have something to do.

Congratulations! They're lucky to have you. :asian:

Oh boy. Whatsamatta, yer post count here ain't high enough you gotta go over there and whip some booty?? jeez .... :supcool:

Kick butt, Jeff, and kudos!

Congratulations. I hope it's with the understanding that you'll STILL have to spend most of your time over here though. :p

Gemini said:
Congratulations. I hope it's with the understanding that you'll STILL have to spend most of your time over here though.
I'll be around here for sure! Who could give up all this?

Back