Average price for instruction

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I'm not sure if any one made this point or not and I am too lazy to go back through the posts to find out. Something you have to take into consideration is the demographics of the area you are in. What are people willing to pay and what can they afford to pay long term? I feel that what I teach is worth more than I charge, but I have to remember that there are other good instructors in the area as well. I also do not want to charge so much that the average person making 7.25 an hour cannot afford to come if he wants to. Watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Listen to you........!!

:asian:

I do, um....I did, and there's still a bunch of ignorant tightwads around here. The problem is, I'm not Oriental (with all due respect)I live in area where there is MONEY! I figure to do better in the college program I will work in shortly. :asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Missar. "Kim" Castillo........

It's so nice to see you ........ and your sranted eyes!

:asian:

Domo Arigato, Goldendragon san.:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

I'm not sure if any one made this point or not and I am too lazy to go back through the posts to find out. Something you have to take into consideration is the demographics of the area you are in. What are people willing to pay and what can they afford to pay long term? I feel that what I teach is worth more than I charge, but I have to remember that there are other good instructors in the area as well. I also do not want to charge so much that the average person making 7.25 an hour cannot afford to come if he wants to. Watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.:asian:

Said like a true "Mafioso! Maybe I can come to work for you, Don "Corleone" Seig. Surely, you could use a bodyguard?:samurai:

Latest Discussions