Attacked in my front yard

OP
matt.m

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Based on everything you said he's going to wind up a sitting for quite a spell in the future..THEN he'll see just how tough he isn't when he is turned loose into population..Guys with attitudes get them adjusted QUICKLY...

Sounds like a good way to be...

You are MOST fortunate to have friends such as these....

You know for the most part we at MSK at a nice, considerate, and humble lot. The upper dans have a saying of "Speak on the side of conservative". Dad says, "Everyone needs a dose of humble to help them along sometime."

I agree, I mean really.......I am five rows deep on my ribbons and medals earned in the Marines, I also have a decent judo and wrestling career. However, I always think people do better than I.

Bill Evans is a fabulous teacher and friend. He has great rapoire with all and is well received. However, it is hard to get the guy to talk.

Scott will tell you, that is just how it goes in MSK.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know for the most part we at MSK at a nice, considerate, and humble lot. The upper dans have a saying of "Speak on the side of conservative". Dad says, "Everyone needs a dose of humble to help them along sometime."

I agree, I mean really.......I am five rows deep on my ribbons and medals earned in the Marines, I also have a decent judo and wrestling career. However, I always think people do better than I.

Bill Evans is a fabulous teacher and friend. He has great rapoire with all and is well received. However, it is hard to get the guy to talk.

Scott will tell you, that is just how it goes in MSK.

Sounds like a great group Matt! Glad everything worked out well.

Miles

Latest Discussions