ATC new Martial Talk BB

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats ATC for being able to get to the level only a few can, the Martial Talk BB level. Welcome to the club, drinks are on him until a new one comes along.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
how much can i pay to get mine? are there any internet courses?

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you Sir. My journey was both fun and difficult at the same time. There were some pitfalls that prevented me from achieving my goal as quickly as I wanted to but as all Black Belts must do I persevered.

Again I think you for all your support on my way to my goal.

Happy dance time....
icon10.gif

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Back when I got my MT BB, the standards were much higher. The test was grueling and involved typing 80 wpm for over 3 hours straight... while in a horse stance. ;)

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Back when I got my MT BB, the standards were much higher. The test was grueling and involved typing 80 wpm for over 3 hours straight... while in a horse stance. ;)
:rofl:
Good one.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

There used to be members here who made you PROVE yourself. And a curriculum! There was a curriculum! Of course, you're not a *real* MT black belt until you've served as a staff member. ;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oops - My "Congrats" line didn't make it into my post. Sorry 'bout that.

Congratulations, and may you continue to enjoy MartialTalk and contribute your light and knowledge. :)

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
There used to be members here who made you PROVE yourself. And a curriculum! There was a curriculum! Of course, you're not a *real* MT black belt until you've served as a staff member. ;)
Yes but how much does that cost? And will my certificate be good at another forum?
icon7.gif

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes but how much does that cost? And will my certificate be good at another forum?
icon7.gif

Yes of course this is a universal certificate, it will be accepted by all who really knows anything about a forum. Come on you know this is the bomb!!!!:lfao::lfao::lfao::lfao: