Astral Projection and Chi?

Khaos55

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone again,

Yes I know I'm starting to become annoying with my questions and my beautiful grammar.

But I have three questions for you:

1)Does astral projection and chi/ki/qi have any connection?

2)If yes then does it help you become better on it?

3)Do you have any experience on the subject astral projection?

(Those questions were asked to me via my Channel(Youtube) and I'd like to cross some opinions and knowledge with you.So I would appreciate it if you can tell me what you know :-D )

By George
Hi, George let me go ahead and answer your question, first off I do not agree with what Gnarlie states, but I respect his opinion as he is someone who never experienced it itself one common thing in this world just like martial arts is there are many people who are ignorant but we all are at some point until we go through many life experiences and see reality.

Anyways here is my answers based to your questions.

Hello everyone again,

Yes I know I'm starting to become annoying with my questions and my beautiful grammar.

But I have three questions for you:

1)Does astral projection and chi/ki/qi have any connection? No Qi energy is pretty much life force vital energy what you have internally and can gather all living things have qi, and many things can be done through understanding and using qi energy, while astral projection is normally using mental and spiritual energy using your mind to be able to experience astral projection also known for others as the out of body experience, you can achieve this through concentration and other states, including meditation if you understand the concept and can visualize, just like there are masters who were able to achieve this and other techniques like bi-location

2)If yes then does it help you become better at it? Well, it depends on your path and what you're looking to do, if your someone looking to get better health or physical training not entirely only you do some training through spiritual practices similar to imagining training, everything has its cons and pros, and it's better you experience it yourself to answer this part of the question mainly.

3)Do you have any experience in the subject of astral projection? Yes, it's part of my philosophy and into this practice but i won't be saying I can do it or it's soo real because just like the above person who stated to you doesn't exist not everyone believes it we live in times that it's not the same as it was in the past when we had thicker spiritual energy and oxygen on this planet.

My only tip is to research and tries it yourself if you can visualize then it will be much easier as this requires visualization in many cases. remember don't let others say it doesn't exist because it's like in the past many laughed saying aliens don't exist and the government already made it public about the existence of non-identity objects.

Khaos55

White Belt
Reaction score
BTW, this is a bit over 10 year old thread that has not been posted in...well..in 23 days over ten years
True I'm actually new to this forum actually, and well we have access to more things than what we did back 10 years ago right? lol

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True I'm actually new to this forum actually, and well we have access to more things than what we did back 10 years ago right? lol
I think the salient point is that most of the folks involved in the thread 10 years ago will no longer be active on the forum.