some what odd thought

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Try it on a lessers term.We all have little chages of electirc in our bodys.Rub your feet on carpet & touch some one .You not only stored & carried that charge but able to deploy it.Now from what I get from Chi gong as told or practing.It collects this eletric charge & helps your body to heal & defend as imunites build.Now some have it stronger & use for desplays as protecion from harm in the arts.Some are tricks & some real.This you will have to differ.Note in star wars they called it midey cloreans.Some had a lot like Anicon & Luke.What we eat & drink with exsercise can,also effect if it can be stored & how much.Thios is why Karatekas condition hands.They have something substancual to show for their trianing.Chi domnt

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
cool.
And Xue Sheng, you can get into the medical stuff, just make sure people with a high school education can understand what you're saying with out haveing to refernce the internet or Gray's Anatomy.

John

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
CuongNhuka said:
cool.
And Xue Sheng, you can get into the medical stuff, just make sure people with a high school education can understand what you're saying with out haveing to refernce the internet or Gray's Anatomy.

John

Oh OK.

I try not to get into it if I do not need to, it tends to make my brain hurt.

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
Oh OK.

I try not to get into it if I do not need to, it tends to make my brain hurt.

That makes two of us. And just because I have a copy of Grays Anatomy lying on my floor doesn't mean I want to look something up in it to figure out what someone is saying.
And I know, it's weird that I have a college standard book on anatomy. I asked my mom for a book on anatomy for my birthday. I was expecting something more like the Complete Idiots Guide to Muscles, or something.

John

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
CuongNhuka said:
That makes two of us. And just because I have a copy of Grays Anatomy lying on my floor doesn't mean I want to look something up in it to figure out what someone is saying.
And I know, it's weird that I have a college standard book on anatomy. I asked my mom for a book on anatomy for my birthday. I was expecting something more like the Complete Idiots Guide to Muscles, or something.

John

Owning a copy of Gray’s anatomy I will let slide, but that’s it.

But you BETTER not own a PDR (Physicians Desk Reference) :)

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't worry, I don't even now what a physicians desk refernce is.

Latest Discussions