Art of the Warrior Magazine

oldnovice

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Is anyone here subscribing to this magazine, or has anyone seen an issue? I became aware of the magazine through the Tracy's Kenpo website. From it's website, www.artofthewarrior.com it looks like a quality publication.

Art of the Warrior

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Old Novice,

I am the Editor of Art of the Warrior, Martial Arts Magazine. I would love to answer any questions you may have regarding our publication. We are running a seven page article on the Tracy Kenpo Hall of Fame and Gathering of Eagles III in our next Edition (Summer 07). Looking forward to hearing from you.

OP
oldnovice

oldnovice

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Old Novice,

I am the Editor of Art of the Warrior, Martial Arts Magazine. I would love to answer any questions you may have regarding our publication. We are running a seven page article on the Tracy Kenpo Hall of Fame and Gathering of Eagles III in our next Edition (Summer 07). Looking forward to hearing from you.

Art of the Warrior,

Thank you for your response. I've mailed in a snail-mail subscription to your magazine. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the article on the Tracy Kenpo Hall of Fame, and GOE III!

Are the back issues of the magazine, shown on the website, still available?

Art of the Warrior

White Belt
Reaction score
Some of the Back Issues are available from this year only. In January we will be releasing back issues in Adobe PDF format. Thank you again for your support.