Anyone know this instructor?

OP
shane23ss

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow, 50 something views but no replies. Does that mean no one knows them?

OP
shane23ss

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
psi_radar said:
He claims to take instruction from Doc Chap'el, you may want to directly ask him.
that's a good idea, thanks.

OP
shane23ss

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
psi_radar said:
He claims to take instruction from Doc Chap'el, you may want to directly ask him.
I checked with the Doc, he sent me a link to his lineage on his web site. I didn't see this person's name, but the way I took it the only people listed were BB's. Not sure if the rank system in SL4 is different or not. Doc didn't say anything else, so I don't know if he knows him or not. I took it as a no.

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It was very interesting to look at the guestbook on this site. Lots of negative stuff about the instructor. Can't say whether it is true or not, but...

OP
shane23ss

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Turner said:
It was very interesting to look at the guestbook on this site. Lots of negative stuff about the instructor. Can't say whether it is true or not, but...
Yeah, I wonder what that's all about?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
From what I gather further down the guestbook, it looks like this school's previous location (prior to its current place) didn't do too well. :idunno:

- Ceicei

OP
shane23ss

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
From what I gather further down the guestbook, it looks like this school's previous location (prior to its current place) didn't do too well. :idunno:

- Ceicei
Yeah, it looks like it was in Washington State and moved to Tennessee, but I tried to email and call, but both had been disconnected.:idunno: Not sure what the deal is.

M

marshallbd

shane23ss said:
I was looking at this website and noticed they have a school listed that is close to me.

http://www.geocities.com/motionkenpo/instructors.html

I was wondering if anyone knows them? If so, how can I get in touch with them? I tried email and the telephone number listed, but had no results. Thanks.
"This guy is FULL OF S--T. Everything probably is a lie except for the part about children being victimized by adults, ie; PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL ABUSE; "BLACK BELT master 'freak' MACGREGOR", knows well this form of abuse.LOVING Parents and Grandparents BEWARE!!!!!He should visit his school in FORKS WASHINGTON, while he's there he ought to drop in and say hi to his LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT freinds also. "
This is a quote from a poster on his Guest Page. I would think twice just based on this post!

You know, the absence of anything bad is not the best reason to consider a school/teacher/trainer/style. You are looking for the presence of something good. hopefully, many things good. The psotings, lack of email, history of state-chaning and 'law enforcement' connection all drop the site off my list.

Latest Discussions