Anyone heard of the (ISA) International Sung-Ja Do Association?

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I have worked with Grandmaster Petrotta since 2006. At the time I was a 4th Dan in Kukkiwon and was just starting a school in Belgium. He helped me get started and has been a steadfast supporter of my schools, which eventually trained some very good people (mostly expats in Belgium) who have since returned to their home countries. As someone starting out, I could not have asked for better. He is a rock-solid person of integrity. He will do what he says he will do. If I send him an email, he will respond that day. Although I am in semi-retirement, I still have my few students join the ISA and, though I have the right-to-recommend in the Kukkiwon, I still forward my student's requests for Kukkiwon Dan certificates through him. He does it faster and it is always correct. I believe he has a very good relationship with the Kukkiwon.

Brendan Wilson
LTC, US Army (retired)
Now you've got my interest. How does he "do it faster" than if you'd applied for them online through the KMS? Does he have some secret back-channel way to get the certs in less than a month?

Latest Discussions