another vitally important online quiz

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
[font=arial,helvetica]BLUE[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive. [/font]

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sarah said:
[font=arial,helvetica]BLUE[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive. [/font]
I would definatley agree with that!!!!

M

Mark Weiser

[font=arial,helvetica]AQUA[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun. [/font]

S

Scout_379

[font=arial,helvetica]BLUEYou give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.[/font]
but my fave colour is red...

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay, I am GREEN !!! I think this sounds about right!

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Kenpo Mama :ultracool

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][/font]

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
You're the scientist! KT
lol! But humans are a mystery to me - that's why I like studying the mice. Small, furry mysteries, wrapped in fur (enigma), but a little bit easier to try to understand. Maybe!

Latest Discussions