another vitally important online quiz

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://quizme.stvlive.com/color/quiz.php

Me? I am....

[font=arial,helvetica]BLUE[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive. [/font]

Han-Mi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
YELLOW

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am AQUA :)

You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm magenta.

You have an incredible sense of humor and an intellect without peer. People look up to you. You're a sexual icon who drips sensuality, leaving a snail trail of irresistable pheromones everywhere you go. You reek of power and could persuade a herd of cats to obey your every command. Your perfection is crystalline and pure, and could get you killed by a jealous lesser being.

Okay, okay. I made that up. I'm yellow.

Regards,

Steve

JPR

Green Belt
Reaction score
Blue. Though I wonder about the intuitive part...

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

I answered one question art-related (and I was thinking "martial") so now I'm "artsy". I can't even play the kazoo but I like to listen to music if that counts. The rest is pretty close.

Robyn :partyon:

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:

Me? I am....

[font=arial,helvetica]You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive. [/font]
Guess what Feisty. Too spooky. KT

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Opal Dragon said:
VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

I answered one question art-related (and I was thinking "martial") so now I'm "artsy". I can't even play the kazoo but I like to listen to music if that counts. The rest is pretty close.

Robyn
party43.gif
Nothing wrong with being artsy! KT

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Violet

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
I'm magenta.

You have an incredible sense of humor and an intellect without peer. People look up to you. You're a sexual icon who drips sensuality, leaving a snail trail of irresistable pheromones everywhere you go. You reek of power and could persuade a herd of cats to obey your every command. Your perfection is crystalline and pure, and could get you killed by a jealous lesser being.

Okay, okay. I made that up. I'm yellow.
:lol::roflmao::rofl::bs:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me... :D

BLUE
You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
Nothing wrong with being artsy! KT

I know there isn't! :) I used to draw all the time but then I got out of the habbit and I probably lost the talent. :( I just mean because of that, I wouldn't say the "artistic" part of the quiz applies to me anymore when I think of the friends and family that I have who draw or paint any time they have to spare. Although, now that I think about it, I do have an "odd" artistic talent for sculpting small cats out of nothing but solid cat hair. Don't ask! :rolleyes:

Robyn :asian:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
YELLOW You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

I don't mind being yellow, but don't tell my opponents that I'm Yellow!:)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
YELLOW.

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:

Me? I am....

I am
[font=arial,helvetica]ORANGE[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]You are driven and optimistic. You strive to succeed in life while lightening the mood of those around you. You do well at any job you put your mind to. [/font]
A great quize looks like I am the only orange is that good or bad

Latest Discussions