An appeal to the administers regarding JKD

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Come and give it a try! First class is no charge... And I don't charge what George did. You were probably paying like 140-160 a month.

I got the introductory free class and then it was 100 or more, I do not remember exactly, it was a long time ago and I'm old :D

Can't do much before summer, kids keep me to busy, but I will admit, I am very tempted.

Have you heard from George? How is he doing?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
He is married with kids. Moved first to NC. Then moved to Florida. He has three kids. Wife is a Dr. So he is quite busy.

3 kids!!!! he's busy, I knew he moved to get married, and I know what it is like being married to a doctor too...so he is very busy. Sheesh, I can't believe it has been that long.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Come and give it a try! First class is no charge... And I don't charge what George did. You were probably paying like 140-160 a month.

Xue is the guy that I told you gave me your number...if in fact this is the same gentleman that I (Steve, wing chun guy) talked to last week.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You could also meet AND support me if either one of you could make it to my "Intro to Wing Chun" class at Hudson Valley. Follow the link and look at the class second up from the bottom:

Health and Fitness Classes |HVCC

Looks good, but the one thing I am sure of is that my Wing Chun days are over. I am working with my Taijiquan and now looking at Dachengquan/Yiquan....and the only thing I would add/fit/or work to convince Mrs. Xue to let me go train in addition at this point is JKD.

But if I come across anyone looking for Wing Chun I will send them your way.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay. Let them know it is just a one-shot, 2-hour intro course, in case they have commitment issues. lol

Latest Discussions