alrighty then

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I particularly like this part:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fees: Tuition for the video training course is $20.00 per belt level. Testing fees will be 25.00 per belt level up to black belt. Black belt testing fees will be 150.00. You are required to be present at the dojo to test for your black belt.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uniforms: Uniforms are not required for our distance learning students, but if you would like to purchase one they are available. Belts and certificates are available as well for a fee, upon request.[/FONT]

The locations are in Parker and Elizabeth, both a little too far for me to drop in casually - but if I'm going either of those directions, I might stop in for a look.... but I certainly won't be signing up, technique correction by a qualified instructor from my video-taped performance or not!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I always find it interesting when there is ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of who the head instructor trained under.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The head instructor wsas a formal video student of the late great guy who brought us the ginsu knives.
Terry

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was having a brain fart when I read the initial post. Was thinking it was lessons of proper distancing. That would be a lot more interesting.

Jeff

Fu_Bag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow. There's some humor in this. Just imagine the guy reviewing the tape of the home study student saying.....

"OK. Very good. Now, for your next cutting test, you must successfully slice your video camera cleanly in two on the first try then send us the pieces, along with the tape leading up to the destruction of the camera, for review. Bonus points will be given should you manage to slice the camcorder in half while in mid-air doing a backflip."

I'm just waiting, waiting, and waiting for an "Aliveness" home study DVD training course that allows people to become the Ultimate Warrior through a strict, self-sparring curriculum a la "Liar Liar" w/Jim Carey. You could make a fortune posting the student review tapes on the internet.

Hmm... OK. I might have a little bit of a dark side. Uh oh....

:D

I think it's time to whip out the dreaded signature......

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Fu_Bag said:
Wow. There's some humor in this. Just imagine the guy reviewing the tape of the home study student saying.....

"OK. Very good. Now, for your next cutting test, you must successfully slice your video camera cleanly in two on the first try then send us the pieces, along with the tape leading up to the destruction of the camera, for review. Bonus points will be given should you manage to slice the camcorder in half while in mid-air doing a backflip."

I'm just waiting, waiting, and waiting for an "Aliveness" home study DVD training course that allows people to become the Ultimate Warrior through a strict, self-sparring curriculum a la "Liar Liar" w/Jim Carey. You could make a fortune posting the student review tapes on the internet.

Hmm... OK. I might have a little bit of a dark side. Uh oh....

:D

I think it's time to whip out the dreaded signature......

Welcome to the darkside Fu:jediduel:

Fu_Bag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Xue Sheng!!! And now.....I must go and practice my heavy breathing..........

Latest Discussions