All you ITF people!

R

RCastillo

In case you did not know, there have been some recent, and massive expulsions within the ITF, AGAIN! At least 10, that I know of, and many of them were well known within the organization, and close to the General (well, they used to be)

For those of you that keep up, there has been alot of trouble within that group for a few years now. and seems to be getting worse.(Yes, I am a member myself)

From what I count in the U.S.,(U.S. National Bodies) there are :

KATU
U.S. TKD International
Chi TKD
Yom Chi
American TKD Federation International
USTF

The first, and last ones recognized as National Governing Bodies of the "Original" ITF, the others belong to the "New ITF" in Canada, headed by the "Generals son.

Also, the General is reported to have cancer, and just left for a trip to his birthplace in North Korea.

The future will be very interesting!

OP
K

kickerfour

Old news, dude. We've been wacking each other about for 8 or 9 months now.

Kind of boring now.

OP
R

RCastillo

Well, it's just that I didn't know that Master Nunez had been ousted because he was on good terms with the general.:confused:

OP
B

Bagatha

LOL@ kickerfour. If we could keep this kind of crap for the other board that would be great tks.

-Bagatha AKA Brandi Burns

OP
B

Bagatha

Hey I just got promoted! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! LoL

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Bagatha

Hey I just got promoted! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! LoL

Really, let's see those 3 steps again, and do them RIGHT, this time!:mad:

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think your talking about Fabian Nunez, just about the best fighter the USTF had when I was coming up through the ranks.

Damn nice guy too, I relly enjoyed watching him in the black belt classes just beat the tar out of everyone. When I was coming up he was a 3rd dan and now I see he's a 7th, good for him :)

I was surprised to see he left the USTF and went with Mr. Lang and his Yom Chi organization. I thought he was totaly devoted to Sereff and the USTF but who knows?

So where do think things are headed now? Should be interesting to follow, especially if the General passes soon. What a fight that's going to be.

:asian:

OP
K

kickerfour

Originally posted by Klondike93

I think your talking about Fabian Nunez, just about the best fighter the USTF had when I was coming up through the ranks.

Damn nice guy too, I relly enjoyed watching him in the black belt classes just beat the tar out of everyone. When I was coming up he was a 3rd dan and now I see he's a 7th, good for him :)

I was surprised to see he left the USTF and went with Mr. Lang and his Yom Chi organization. I thought he was totaly devoted to Sereff and the USTF but who knows?

So where do think things are headed now? Should be interesting to follow, especially if the General passes soon. What a fight that's going to be.

:asian:

Acutally he want on his own, not with Walt Lang. Master Nunez and John Cacoli (spelling?) started the AITF (I think thats it). Gen. Choi got them going but the moved over to Mater Choi's side of things last winter.

You right -- he is a good man.

Latest Discussions