US Government concerns.

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am sorry if this is a TOS violation because it refers to a locked thread. I feel it neccessary to clarify the record.

mastercole
user-offline.png
Martial Talk
Black Belt
reputation_green.gif

[h=2]Re: ITF and North Korea's United Front Department[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Earl Weiss
When the NK group attempted a coup in NK following the memorial service magicaly transforming it into a "Special Congress" appointing Chang Ung President which effectively caused a split in the ITF, some USTF people who were Federal government mployees were questioned as to their association with this NK group and would have to resign from the USTF because of the mess. Instead Sr. GM Sereff withdrew the USTF as a National governing body of the ITF.<<<<

>>By mastercole

Now we have first hand knowledge of the US Governments concern. But for some that might not be good enough, they might demand the names of those Federal Government Employees, or the superiors that questioned them, or else they could just be liars, which according to other logic I have read in this post, could make them murderers as well. Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to post the Federal employees names, actually, I recommend against it, strongly.

Of course maybe it was not really CHOI Hong Hi on his death bed, but a body double, planted by George Bush, or South Korea. Maybe CHOI Jung Hwa is really not CHOI Hong Hi's son and he was planted by George Bush and South Korea, so we should demand a DNA test of CHOI Jung Hwa, while we are at it, go to the Martyrs Hero Graveyard (or get someone who has a good relationship with the terrorist to go), dig up CHOI Hong Hi and also do a DNA test. Then we will know, maybe. <<<

To be very clear, these concerns were only made known AFTER General Choi's death in June of 2002 and AFTER the memorial service in NK in September of 2002 which NK attempted to transform into a special congress electing the IOC representative the new president.

The USTF was founded in 1974, and to my knowledge there had never been any previous issues with US federal employees being part of the USTF which was the national governing body of the ITF in the USA thru the withdrawel in 2002.​

Latest Discussions