African Presence in China

Neijia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I was notified for racism. This shows mental deficiency on the part of the moderator. Pointing out racism is not the same as being racist. African mountain gorillas have been known to exist for thousands of years, white people didn't believe it until they were viewed by a white man. You are all following in this same racist tradition. You should all be notified.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was notified for racism. This shows mental deficiency on the part of the moderator. Pointing out racism is not the same as being racist. African mountain gorillas have been known to exist for thousands of years, white people didn't believe it until they were viewed by a white man. You are all following in this same racist tradition. You should all be notified.

Considering the amount of discussion the staff here puts in before they issue infractions, I'd guess that there were a few complaints and they agreed. But you go on and insult the mods more. I'm certain that will help your case. Who was the "Short Bus" candidate who zapped you. I bet I know, he probably eats his boogers too right?:whip1:

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was notified for racism. This shows mental deficiency on the part of the moderator. Pointing out racism is not the same as being racist.

That's not true. It's all in approach. I can tell you to "**** off & die" in one way & you'd thank me, another & you'd try to swing on me. It's all in the delivery.

African mountain gorillas have been known to exist for thousands of years, white people didn't believe it until they were viewed by a white man. You are all following in this same racist tradition. You should all be notified.

Notified?? Of what? Impending doom? Dinner being ready? I got a notification today from my credit union that my debit card has been cancelled & a new one issued due to fradulent activity they caught on it. Does that count?

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hmm. I think that calling a person "racist" isn't a racist activity. But calling white people "racist" is.

Therein lies the distinction: Neijia, you are ascribing a negative personality trait to all fair-skinned people, and that sounds like racism to me.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

And what this shows me, is a lack of reading/comprehending the forum rules which YOU agreed to upon joining the forum. YOU should also be notified that further disruption of the forum, disregard of the rules and disrespect of the staff, will find yourself on the fast bus to a boot out the door. The rules aren't up for debate. Your posts were reported and discussed. The forum isn't the place to debate an issue you have. Contact us via PM or email if you have any concerns.

I trust this issue to be closed!

MJS
MT Asst. Admin

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

You don't really read anything that anyone posts do you..... because if you do your posts show you don'e understand what was posted....that or you are simply a troll

And you have insulted a moderator' too..... Bye

Neijia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Moderators are special people who get power trips over the interwebs because they suck at fighting. Right...your know..thats your excuse for being lame.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Moderators are special people who get power trips over the interwebs because they suck at fighting. Right...your know..thats your excuse for being lame.

Allow me to quote Bugs Bunny who said it best when he said "Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven...'cause it hasn't!"

Bye :s422:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, if you fight you've failed at a core component of martial arts - winning without fighting.

Anyway...

4.6 Attacking Martialtalk.com Moderators & Administrators:

Administrators and moderators are just like any other board member. They are subject to the same rules and regulations, and are expected to uphold the same standards that are expected of the Martialtalk.com community.

The moderators and administrators of this board are volunteers. They are not being paid for their work, and contribute their own time towards making Martialtalk.com a friendly discussion place. It is expected that you respect the moderators and administrators, and their actions as staff members, even if you do not like a particular staff member.

If you have a problem with a particular moderator's actions, and feel that such actions were unjust, then please contact one of the administrators, and voice your concerns in a civil manner. Debating moderator actions in the open is not acceptable behavior.

If you believe that a particular administrator's actions were unjust, then such concerns should be taken up directly with Bob Hubbard, the site owner, in a civil manner. Debating administrator actions in the open is not acceptable behavior.

Any abuse directed towards our staff may result in an immediate loss of membership, without notice.

If you have a concern regarding staff actions, please follow our Complaint Policy to see that your concerns are given due consideration.

Bye.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nw Banhammer eh? Niiccee!
attachment.php

Latest Discussions