AAU National

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Was wondering if anybody was going to Knoxville TN in July and if so would you all like to meet while we where there? I will be there all week from the 2nd - the 8th of July staying at the Crowne Plaza downtown.

Hope to see some of you there.
Master Stoker

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I won't be there, but a few students from my gym will be. Good luck to all attending!!

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Was wondering if anybody was going to Knoxville TN in July and if so would you all like to meet while we where there? I will be there all week from the 2nd - the 8th of July staying at the Crowne Plaza downtown.

Hope to see some of you there.
Master Stoker

This is when it pays to have your own business. I wish I could take the week off. Master Stoker will be at the Crowne Plaza...nice hotel. :)
Good luck!!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well it is time to renew this thread with a week to go, who is going and who has students going. Would love to meet some of you if you are going.
Terry

thesensei

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ahh...wish I could go. I'm from Knoxville, so I'd love to visit the home front again. But I was just there on business a couple months ago, so that'll have to suffice. I used to train with Tom Booker of Knoxville Family Karate, and I'm pretty sure they have a couple students in the tourney this year. Good luck!

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm heading down on Sunday - get an early start from NJ and should be there before the sun sets. About 15 families from the school are heading down; we've booked a block of rooms at the Marriott about 8 miles from downtown. It looks like there will be about 2k people there.... it should be a blast.

Good luck to everyone attending!

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not going, but I have friends (from another site) that are going. Give my best to your students. I'm sure it will be quite an experience for them.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
fireman00 said:
I'm heading down on Sunday - get an early start from NJ and should be there before the sun sets. About 15 families from the school are heading down; we've booked a block of rooms at the Marriott about 8 miles from downtown. It looks like there will be about 2k people there.... it should be a blast.

Good luck to everyone attending!

Fireman we are staying at theCowrne Plaza and coming in on Sunday be there all week would love to meet you and your guys if possible.
Terry

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Fireman we are staying at theCowrne Plaza and coming in on Sunday be there all week would love to meet you and your guys if possible.
Terry

Terry, I PMed you with my txt number. I'll be in Knoxville sometime on Sunday evening .... it would be great to meet someone from the boards.

Take care, Doug

Latest Discussions