2010 A.A.U. Nationals

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
O.K. I wull be at the AAU Nationals this year in FT. Lauderdale Florida, arriving Sunday early and leaving on the 5 of July. I am stayong at the Embassy Suite Hotel, any interest in getting together for a drink or small talk let me know. A few of my fighters will be doing both but of vourse I will not go the USAT this year.

I am hoping a few of you will be around for some converstation and finally meeting each other.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing you. We will be at both AAU and USAT. Staying at the same hotel in Ft Lauderdale.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll be in Orlando for USAT from 6/26 t0 7/4. Not sure where that is in relation to Ft. Lauderdale. I'd love to connect with soem fellow MT'ers while I'm down there though.

Peace,
Erik

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'll be in Orlando from 6/26-7/3, Embassy Suites Lake B.V.. Also taking the Level 1 Seminar on 6/28. Hope to put faces with names too.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
I will be in Orlando from 6/26 to 7/4, renting a house for the time.

Good luck to you all.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
If the Spirit airline pilot strike is settled, I will be in Orlando on a non-TKD related family vacation next week. Not heading to the USAT Nationals...

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was there Terry, hope your fighters did well. I got roped into volunteering the first day, you might have remembered me as tall guy keeping riff-raff and non-athletes from cutting through the one end of the arena.

Latest Discussions