A week with any EPK instructor alive.

OP
Rich_Hale

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow you know you're popular when your name becomes a Verb :)

James,

Not to rain on Bode's parade, but I'd prefer being an adjective to a verb, which I guess, is why everyone wants to be me :)

Bode - Doc says I should expect to see the usual suspects on Thursday - hope you're there . . . this time.

$$$$ hale

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
James,

Not to rain on Bode's parade, but I'd prefer being an adjective to a verb, which I guess, is why everyone wants to be me :)

Bode - Doc says I should expect to see the usual suspects on Thursday - hope you're there . . . this time.

$$$$ hale

Man, is my T-day gonna suck. I'm working, and stuck up north while the family and friends are 500 miles south.

Pisser.

D.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man, is my T-day gonna suck. I'm working, and stuck up north while the family and friends are 500 miles south.

Pisser.

D.

Pity that you're stuck on the wrong coast, too. ;)

jaybacca72

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
i would have to say Huk Planas not just because he is my teacher in kenpo but because of who he is. i have had the privilege of spending a week with huk in Europe when we taught at the Viking Camp at Ingmar Johasson's in Sweden(awesome time)then it was off to italy to teach near Milan and site seeing with huk and ingmar in rome. i truly got to know and chat with huk about many topics kenpo and whatever else came about. i have a tremendous amount of respect for huk and everything he represents.
later
jay

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i would have to say Huk Planas not just because he is my teacher in kenpo but because of who he is. i have had the privilege of spending a week with huk in Europe when we taught at the Viking Camp at Ingmar Johasson's in Sweden(awesome time)then it was off to italy to teach near Milan and site seeing with huk and ingmar in rome. i truly got to know and chat with huk about many topics kenpo and whatever else came about. i have a tremendous amount of respect for huk and everything he represents.
later
jay

Jay,
Good morning sir! Great response... I could not say anything better!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer

Shortay

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'd choose Rod Perez.

My second choice (and I know he'll forgive me for putting him second) is Doc.

For those who have chosen Doc, be prepared to stay up late into the night and be mocked if you "eat like a bird".

xx

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd choose Rod Perez.

My second choice (and I know he'll forgive me for putting him second) is Doc.

For those who have chosen Doc, be prepared to stay up late into the night and be mocked if you "eat like a bird".

xx

I dare you put your man before your father. Just like your sisters. (At least he's a high level extremely competent SL-4 kenpo teacher)

Side note: Mercedes said she wants to start Kenpo again. I think I'll let Rod teach her too. I can't handle both of you. :)

kenpotroop

Green Belt
Reaction score
My chice would be EP but since that can't happen it would be Jim Mitchell. Mr. Mitchell trained with EP and is a fisrt generation BB. He is my instructors father and I have trained with him in the past, he has forgotten more then I will ever know. I respect and love the man greatly. I would also like to train with Mr. Hale someday.

Latest Discussions