a weak woman

Razznik

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anyone can announce themselves as instructors, trying to prove their legitilatily (is that even a word?). But to invent whole new moves they translated using google translate, that's a whole new level of stupidity. And it's thanks to people who actually believe this bs that they succeed. Hello?!??!??!?!?!

Razznik

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Lisa, to be honest, you only see what you want to see. You want to believe that you are improving yourself and that your advice is better then that from the mods on this platform.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone can announce themselves as instructors, trying to prove their legitilatily (is that even a word?). But to invent whole new moves they translated using google translate, that's a whole new level of stupidity. And it's thanks to people who actually believe this bs that they succeed. Hello?!??!??!?!?!

'Legitimacy '

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your English is good, sometimes though the language likes to trip up people who don't have it as their first language.

From my own experiences, there are an awful lot for whom English IS a first language, but still find it impossible to compose a coherent sentence.

Razznik

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Your English is good, sometimes though the language likes to trip up people who don't have it as their first language.
XD yes my main language is German sooooo.
From my own experiences, there are an awful lot for whom English IS a first language, but still find it impossible to compose a coherent sentence.
Yes I definitely agree XD

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
XD yes my main language is German sooooo.

Yes I definitely agree XD

I lived in Germany for three years, near Kleve, but actually spent most time in the Netherlands which was only a couple of Kms away as my mother's family were Dutch. I used to watch German and Dutch children's programmes which taught me very basic language skills.

isshinryuronin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's great that in the modern era, using technology, people can learn to effectively defend themselves through videos and YouTube. It's always been easy to learn self defense just by training earnestly. We have a guy on here who is a real self defense expert. He's overcome his lack of experience through dedicated training and reading a lot of books on Samurai. It's amazing what you can do. He teaches other people self defense now

While one can gain some physical skills from watching, reading and self training, the physical (and teaching) skills, will be limited.

There may be some benefit as a confidence and mind set builder, as this can play a part in self defense and partially compensate for poor technical expertise. Without these, even a technically proficient practitioner will not be able to effectively put the physical skills into action if his spirit is weak.

OP
Lisa lyons

Lisa lyons

Orange Belt
Reaction score
maybe as i watched this film before bed... i felt the chi

Hanshi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Watching, wishing and hoping will not do anything for you. Only hard work and pushing one's self translates into progress.

Latest Discussions