A thought on Bruce Lee's Art

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Thanks guys! I will try to be more alert on the question marks! ...I use them to not ask a question but for you to try to think of this statement

In Hawaii because of the muliple cultures, and growing up with mix languages....old habits, we use a lot of pigeon english. "Sorry "if you have a hard time understanding what I am trying to say!

I will try harder to explain myself............barely pass my English class, see,see and C's, and NO "A's"...Aloha and c-u later

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, The point is this Bruce Lee discover that many martial arts schools has limits and teach the same things to everyone.

All of us in time will discover there is nothing new in the Martial art world as far as techniques are concern. Putting the skill together and making it fit you is common sense.

For those who are inflexable, you will adjust head kicks to legs area only. Tall people will use the same techniques differently than a short person. Fast people can do things a slower person can't, and you will make adjustment all the time.

Martial art schools do NOT teach robot style fighting. They will show you how they learn it and it is up to you to make it fit you. Each person will discover his or her flavorite techniques from the same schools. No two will do it the same...we are all individuals. Bruce Lee realize this for himself and it was a self discovery.

quote: Because I move slower than most....I must learn to speak faster... to escape...................Aloha

Latest Discussions