A real practitioner or a con?

OP
H
Reaction score
i would like to request the moderators to please lock this thread so that anyone viewing it isn't misguided

altbus1

White Belt
Reaction score
@HLF
I don't post a lot but I do try to read most op the thread's.
And sorry but this was way over.

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a lot of time for people who are serious in their desire to learn Wing Chun.

But I don't have any time for manipulators and time wasters.

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i would like to request the moderators to please lock this thread so that anyone viewing it isn't misguided
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You started this silly thread. I believe that you can delete your own thread in this forum's software. I wish you would.

joy chaudhuri

ilhe4e12345

Green Belt
Reaction score
well something rather unexpected happened, it seems that i have witnessed some Wc by Mr JC that wasn't satisfactory for me personally ... met the guy and then after about 35 minutes of him explaining sil lim tao the whole thing he had completely ruined it for me... This guy had a student .. a jujitsu national champ at first he was nice but when i wanted to ask a little about anything "Mr.JC" said he would take offense ... when i asked JC to show me how to spar the jujitsu champ guy took offense again and got heated up .... when i was leaving he caught up and threw his fist at me from the side ... i side stepped and started looking for the bridge ...he was fast and well i feel like that attack was pathetic but he was coming strong ... kept deflecting and when i moved in he realised the move and had good reflexes .,.. then i slowly started punching and defending at the same time .. got a couple of hits in that hit the spot and he felt them for sure ... but then he swept and i was barely managed to stay up he was already up on his feet and my leg was hurting a bit and then i realised his leg muscles and elbows have been drillled to frickin oblivion... soon it was a game of staying away from his dangerous attacks while counter attacking ... and this guy is fast too...some guy shouts at the opposite side of the road with a phone in his hand he says he's calling the police and this guy runs away... Also i think i need to train more because i was unsure of how the fight would have ended ... Any excercises that would help me train for something like this would be greatly welcome because the guy shouted it isn't over while running away. Who imagined this would happen bah. Well atleast i held my own for a while.

I've got to prepare incase this guy is as crazy as he seemed and comes after me again. It was intense and fun though =p

this right here jsut shows how terrible some people can be....martial art arent something that should be toyed around with, or bragged about. This man sounds like criminal and needs to be arrested. Martials in the hands of a person who wants to use it for bad (or in this case, an idiot) need to be put in their place. My good friend was once looking at taking up Karate (not sure which style or lineage or anything like that, i never really paid attention) but after a few phone calls and a few emails the guy who told him he culd teach decided to meet at the strip club me and my friend worked at (this was about a year or so ago). Well he had 2 other friends..and after my friend who knew started asking questions apparently angered the "teacher" and was attacked by 3 men...now my friend has been taking TKD for close to 10 years at this point...he wrecked them....i saw from the back door as i came running over my friend put these guys down....later they were arrested and apparently were using this "karate teacher" story as an excuse to rob people.....they are still in jail i believe as one of them almost killed some poor guy...whe we found out, it took all of me to stop my friend from goign to prison and ending this guy...

cwk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
this right here jsut shows how terrible some people can be....martial art arent something that should be toyed around with, or bragged about. This man sounds like criminal and needs to be arrested. Martials in the hands of a person who wants to use it for bad (or in this case, an idiot) need to be put in their place. My good friend was once looking at taking up Karate (not sure which style or lineage or anything like that, i never really paid attention) but after a few phone calls and a few emails the guy who told him he culd teach decided to meet at the strip club me and my friend worked at (this was about a year or so ago). Well he had 2 other friends..and after my friend who knew started asking questions apparently angered the "teacher" and was attacked by 3 men...now my friend has been taking TKD for close to 10 years at this point...he wrecked them....i saw from the back door as i came running over my friend put these guys down....later they were arrested and apparently were using this "karate teacher" story as an excuse to rob people.....they are still in jail i believe as one of them almost killed some poor guy...whe we found out, it took all of me to stop my friend from goign to prison and ending this guy...

The story in this thread is a fabrication, a "joke".

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
okay , i understand ... i'll come clean it was a bad joke and sort of me being selfish to learn quicker lol... i didn't expect you guys would believe me but i get the feeling you guys think im delusional

Tsk, Tsk. Not good. Martial arts training is about becoming a better person, improving yourself and others. It's not about learning to fight. It's learning about yourself and others. Also, with Wing Chun, it helps build patience. It is nothing that can or should be rushed or tricking someone to give you more or sooner than you are ready for.. The only person who can determine that is your. When you are ready you will get more and more. Being greedy and trying to learn faster will not help.

I have students who have come to me and wanted to learn more advanced stuff and I tell them everything has an order and must be learned by that order, when you are ready for it. Not sooner. You can't do Chum Kiu before mastering Siu Nim Tau, etc. A time and a place, an order to everything.

So trying to rush it doesn't help you in the least. The more you practice, the faster it will come. And that's another reason we keep saying you need a Sifu, to help guide you in your learning. And speaking of practice, I haven't seen a video of your corrected tan sau drill? How can you advance if you don't work on it?

lmao just trying out some things for the jumma prank video i was making with some friends ... i know it stopped being funny a few pages ago and it was very immature of me but i was joking . there was no instructor or student and this whole thing was a script written by a friend of mine for the jumma prank video. It was a stupid idea but it was also a joke lol ... the scars were part of the getup they were done by using makeup we got for the video too. My bad i hope you guys can take this as a joke. LoL

Yes, stupid idea.

OP
H
Reaction score
Well ... you're right ... Just got done recording the changes i'd been asked for the tan sau. tis on the other thread.

OP
H
Reaction score
i know its very hard to take stupid back but i really want to delete this thread or atleast get it locked. :s

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My understanding is that they don't delete threads around here. They might lock it, but then they might keep it open so that people can vent their spleen against you. Which you do kinda deserve.

My advice, quit responding, quit posting, just accept that you screwed up in public and do a better job in the future in other threads. Eventually this thread will fall off the new posts page and people will quit updating it. But every time you post "please lock this thread" you bump it to the top of the list.

Sometimes our mistakes stay with us. That's life. Make a good name for yourself in other threads and people will forget about this one.

-Rob

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Faisal can contact the moderators directly and ask for help. He may be able to also edit his stuff out of existence by going to the control panel.
I think that he has shown very bad judgement and clogged up discussions.
I think he should find a good sifu of some style and just listen for a while.
I intend to just ignore him.

joy chaudhuri

Eric_H

Black Belt
Reaction score
faisal can contact the moderators directly and ask for help. He may be able to also edit his stuff out of existence by going to the control panel.
I think that he has shown very bad judgement and clogged up discussions.
I think he should find a good sifu of some style and just listen for a while.
I intend to just ignore him.

Joy chaudhuri

+1

WingChunIan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I don't know the individual but why on earth would you want to learn from someone with only 12 months training? You'd be better off lear ning another martial art rather than a poor reflection of Wing Chun. The old saying is often true - a little knowledge is a dangerous thing......

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The original post was a practical joke ... On us. See page 4.

OP
H
Reaction score
Lets move on guys lets forgive and forget , i heard it made alot of needy kids smile... It was a beautiful Kodak moment. :)

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Someone thought the original post was real. I just told them it wasn't.
If you want forgiveness, earn it. Don't ask for it.

Latest Discussions