a killing mixture

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ohh boy I'm so tired..... last night was a solo night in dojang, the temperature was 104ºF and the humidity factor was maybe around 90% and not any single breeze, I did my warmp up and then proced to do poomsae from taegukk 1 to taeguk 4, 5 times each one. I wanted to do even taeguk 5 but believe it was very unpleasant to work out in that weather conditions. My work out was about 45 minutes, no more. I was soaked and feeling disconfortable.

Arriving home I drank a litter of lemonade and went to the shower, I was so tired that I sat on the shower's floor and let the wather cover me for almost 10 minutes, afther shower another litter of plain watter and some fruit, oh boy I was tired, went to bed and afther some time I fell sleep, today my shoulders hurt and I feel my body a little slow.

The good thing, I went training and that's a good thing for me and my health today I will take things a little easy because is teaching class, and it seems the weather will be the same.

Manny

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't have to tell you, but take care. It's OK to stress yourself once in a while, but you also need to be careful.

thelegendxp

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
cold showers after a workout usually prevents a lot of muscleache the day after but I guess that didn't help too much. Could you have been too dehydrated to recover?

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
cold showers after a workout usually prevents a lot of muscleache the day after but I guess that didn't help too much. Could you have been too dehydrated to recover?

Don't know, I just came home irritated, and tired and wanting a shower not too cold just a shower to feel the wather calm down, yestarday I just teach class don't exercise too much but so I just came home a little upset by the hot weather, believe it's very very hot down here and the humidity is so high that makes you feel angry.

Manny