Last night

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last night I went training, I took the thing easily I gave my classmates the warming up so I did some warm up too but with ease (because of my back), afther warmup we did taeguks and we finish with some bard breaking practicing. I was fine without any disconfort but again the class wasa light one.

This sunday my daughter Ana will do her kup examination I think 10Th or 9TH kup I will try to take pics and will show them to you.

Manny

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
May I add my best wishes for her on the test.
and yes some pics please

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you're having fewer problems!

Good luck to your daughter - and YES - pictures, please!

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
The feelin on my back is not gone yet, I would say is bareable, it hurts everitime I stand up but.... well you know I love TKD so I will take it with care. My little devil (Ana Ceci) has three months of training, a couple days ago she show me his first basic (quincho if I recal) and she did very well with minor flaws that I corrected, so I think my 7 years old daughter is ready to do her white/yellow examination.

Manny

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck to your daughter on her test and to you while your back recuperates!

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
good luck to your daughter and godspeed on your back healing.

On a different note, when you guys started talking about "bard breaking" my mind flashed to the Mel Brookes movie "History of the World Part 1", when the king has the peasants in the giant catapult and he yells "pull" and he is using the peasants for target practice. It's good to be the king!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chortles all round, wordsmiths :tup:.

Best of luck for your daughter, Manny and you don't need us to tell you to please be careful of your back :fingers crossed:.

GlassJaw

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This sunday my daughter Ana will do her kup examination I think 10Th or 9TH kup I will try to take pics and will show them to you.

So, how did it go? Does your school tell you the results immediately, or do they leave you hanging for a few days while they confer (and prepare the certificates)?

Dan

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
She did it very well, just a coupe of things to correct but she's only 7, I will do a brief review of the examn and try to inlcude pics, very soon.

Manny

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All my best to your daughter as she advances and to you as you recover.

Latest Discussions