A few informatioanl corrections

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoxN4cer
By running off at the mouth you aren't pushng the issue into closure. You're drawing it out and making it bigger. The pot-stirring troll routine is getting old.

Let it go.

Tim Kashino

He isn't the only one doing this Tim!

Remember that Jerome started this thread. The ONLY things that I posted on this thread is that I have no problem with Paul Martin and that Jerome owes me $80 for the one day rate at camp....

He still hasn't paid me!:asian:

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey All,
I just got off the phone with Paul and he's making a very good point which I agree with - it's time to take the personal stuff off the net forum...and yes, he means for him as well. This is as of 2:45 PST.

So, lets get onto something a little less confrontational like there's only 11 shopping days left til my birthday. Let's get hopping, folks. Spend like never before. :soapbox:

Yours,
Dan Anderson

PS - the history thread looks like it could yield some good data.
PPS - Hey - I just noticed I got promoted. Is this going to cause any controversy? :rofl:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoxN4cer
It sure looks an awful lot like a threat.

Why not just make the six hour drive and handle it on your own? Is that something you really want to do? Would you be satisfied then? Frankly, I don't think that you would do it.

Threat? It was no more a threat then was Dr. Barbers invitation to Bob Hubbard. If my post was a threat, then Dr. Barbers post was a threat. I am not threatening, I am just being frank. If one of my friends gets hurt over some B.S., there is going to be hell to pay. Most likely charges will be pressed, and nothing will have to happened from my end. If someone is severely hurt or injured beyond what is acceptable for training, and charges aren't able to be pressed, I am voluntering to return the favor. To me, this is not a threat. If you said to me, "Paul, if you try to stab me with that knife, I am going to be forced to defend myself," would that be a threat? How about if you said, "Paul, if you stab my friend with a knife, you can expect retaliation," would that be a threat?
I don't take or intend it as such.

Now, do I want to go out and hurt someone? At times, when having to deal with certian people, yes. But would I be satisfied? Do I REALLY want to hurt someone? Of course not. You might know me enough to know that I would rather go on the floor and train in a friendly environment, then go out for beers later.

However, I wouldn't underestimate what I would or would not do. I'll fight anybody who wants to put the effort towards hurting me, a loved one, or one of my friends. I'm not into challanges over the net, because most of them are childish and empty. But I will say that I will fight ANYONE, regardless of experience or skill, if they are willing to put the effort towards trying to hurt me, a loved one, or a friend. If you don't believe me, then go ahead and put forth the effort to hurt me, or someone I care about. Then see what happends. I don't think that YOUR willing to test me on this.

Collectively, to close the issue; we should all shut the hell up and let Tim and Jerome handle their business on their own rather than continue the harrassment, finger pointing and name-calling that perpetuates the whole thing. By running off at the mouth you aren't pushng the issue into closure. You're drawing it out and making it bigger. The pot-stirring troll routine is getting old.

Let it go.

Tim Kashino

Unfortunatily Tim, letting it go hasn't seem to work. The only thing that will work, in my opinion, is to get an agreement on all sides to keep the "Tim and Jerome" feud off the internet. As I have said a million times, if you guys and Jerome would keep the negativity towards Tim, the WMAA, and its members off the internet, then I would have nothing to say regarding the issue.

So lets put effort on all sides to "let it go."

PAUL

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
Hey All,
I just got off the phone with Paul and he's making a very good point which I agree with - it's time to take the personal stuff off the net forum...and yes, he means for him as well. This is as of 2:45 PST.

So, lets get onto something a little less confrontational like there's only 11 shopping days left til my birthday. Let's get hopping, folks. Spend like never before. :soapbox:

Yours,
Dan Anderson

PS - the history thread looks like it could yield some good data.
PPS - Hey - I just noticed I got promoted. Is this going to cause any controversy? :rofl:

Just to reinerate, I do think the only solution is to come up with a collective agreement on all sides to keep the "Tim and Jerome" feud off the internet. I don't feel that this can be done by just simply everyone stops posting on the issue. We have to have a collective agreement through communication. I am waiting for Dr. B to post an answer on what he would like to see so we could be able to do this. We can all converse back and forth to come to an agreement; then once it is settled, it's settled. Then, so and so can hate so and so all they want, but at least the public sniping will come to an end.

I am sort of waiting for Dr. B's response here. I am confident that eventually we'll all be able to come to some sort of agreement!

PAUL

P.S. Hey....who signed off on that promotion, Dan A.!!! :rofl:

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Paul J.

That's enough now. If they what to continue to look like asses let them. If they continue I will put an end to it myself.

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dan, you will be happy to know I just bought a new digital camera and am considering a new sword. Your birthday is timed well and I will make it an annual event; "Chad buys new toy(s) in honor of Dan's B-day."

:D

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoctorB
I have a real problem with the notion of dropping in to say hello as a signal of support.

This comes as a surprise to me.

There is quite a bit more to that computer ID but it bothers you guys more than it does me.

Well, a trick plays differently for the tricker than for the tricked.

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by dearnis.com
Dan, you will be happy to know I just bought a new digital camera and am considering a new sword. Your birthday is timed well and I will make it an annual event; "Chad buys new toy(s) in honor of Dan's B-day."

:D
Chad,
Being an officer of the law and as one of your duties has to do with the filling out and writing of reports, I thought you'd have a better command of the English language than you do, You were supposed to buy ME a present, not yourself. I'd sure like a digital camera now that you mention it.

Yours,
Dan

DoxN4cer

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renegade
He isn't the only one doing this Tim!

Remember that Jerome started this thread. The ONLY things that I posted on this thread is that I have no problem with Paul Martin and that Jerome owes me $80 for the one day rate at camp....

He still hasn't paid me!:asian:

You're right. How about all the "non-related" threads during his suspension that were turned into Barber-bashing parties? Did HE start that? Damn near every thread that I started or posted on has been twisted around into a terd tossing contest aimed at Dr. Barber. Who will be the first to grow up and stop perpetuating this nonsense? You? Jerome? Nope, and definately not Paul Janulis. He chronically perpetuates the poison. The inate desire to get one up on each other just won't die with you too, will it? To what end? What do you all want?

Seriously, you guys should just go out into the woods and knock the tar out of each other. At least then something would get accomplished.

I would prefer to be seen as an individual entity rather than simply "one of Jerome's Boys". I am nobody's lackey. I am my own man. If somebody can't fathom that, then they can take a number and stand in the long line of people that are waiting to kiss my back-side.

So he owes you $80. Perhaps you should only accept cash at the door in the future.

Tim Kashino

DoxN4cer

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by PAUL
Unfortunatily Tim, letting it go hasn't seem to work. The only thing that will work, in my opinion, is to get an agreement on all sides to keep the "Tim and Jerome" feud off the internet. As I have said a million times, if you guys and Jerome would keep the negativity towards Tim, the WMAA, and its members off the internet, then I would have nothing to say regarding the issue.

So lets put effort on all sides to "let it go."

PAUL

"You guys?" Paul, you've been running amok with your comments toward Dr. Barber (before, during and after his suspension) and insinuations that "his boys" are trying to take cheap shots at you, Tim Hartman and the WMAA. If that were my motivation, I'm quite sure that I could find more creative and fruitful ways than getting into a urination conflict" on the internet. It could be surmised that YOU GUYS are keeping this alive by running a smear campaign against Dr. Barber and anyone else that has or had any connection to him.

Let me be the first to stand up to take the high ground and say that's enough. I'm done with this issue. Kindly leave me out of it. I have no personal issues with anyone here. I think that it is shallow, childish, unethical and disgraceful to the art and to the late Professor for the parties involved to continue with this stupid conflict.

Tim Kashino

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Look folks, not that I believe that things have gotten to this point YET, but if we keep going down this road remember...

New York State Penal Law
S 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.
A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:
1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or (b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or
2. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication; or
3. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person`s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct; or
4. Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten years.
Aggravated harassment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

Is any of this c$@p REALLY worth it?

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tgace
Look folks, not that I believe that things have gotten to this point YET, but if we keep going down this road remember...

Is any of this c$@p worth REALLY worth it?

Tgace,

Right after I read it, that is exactly what I called Paul about. I don't think it's going down that road either but at the same time you have to be careful what you say or write, especially in this litigious society.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
Tgace,

Right after I read it, that is exactly what I called Paul about. I don't think it's going down that road either but at the same time you have to be careful what you say or write, especially in this litigious society.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

You aint just whistlin' dixie brother...and Im talking criminal charges here. Civil suits are a whole other kettle o' fish.:eek:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer, but both parties are dancing here so I would be surprised if anyone had any luck pressing criminal charges or suing for damages.

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tgace

New York State Penal Law
S 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.
A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:
1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or (b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or

Too bad Joe Battler didn't read this.

Latest Discussions