A call for videos....

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
If you are interested...

Send me a copy of you, your instructor, your organization or your club on video doing Kenpo (or your martial art of choice) and I'll convert it to mpeg and post it on my website. If need be, I'll even return your tape, no charge. I can convert VHS, 8mm and digital high 8 tapes. This is an opportunity to share your Kenpo with everyone else around the world. Don't just talk about it, be about it.

Respectfully, Jason Bugg

Contact me at my email address

[email protected]

713-569-2614

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I've got a couple of things that I'm working on right now. When I get the details worked out I might have a few more videos for you to put up on your web site. By the way... Cool idea.

:asian:

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I could burn something onto DVD, will that work?

My teacher, Don Jordan is noe well known and I would tatally appriciate the oppurtunity to post his stuff!

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
The Kai said:
I could burn something onto DVD, will that work?

My teacher, Don Jordan is not well known and I would tatally appriciate the oppurtunity to post his stuff!

Yes,

That would work..

PM me whenever you're ready for the address.

jb

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bill Lear said:
I've got a couple of things that I'm working on right now. When I get the details worked out I might have a few more videos for you to put up on your web site.

Sounds like you have some good intentions....

Bill Lear said:
By the way... Cool idea.

Everything related to the site has been based on input from my friends. So I won't take full credit. Craig Dishmon initially suggested I consider doing such a site. Brian Hunter suggested I offer people an opportunity to send in their videos and provide a place for them to get some exposure and hopefully this will open up into some meaningful dialogue that can pull us all forward in our studies.

jb