Pac. NW Reunion of Warriors

L

Les Sipes

To Everyone-
Again on April 3, 2004, I will be hosting the Pacific Northwest Reunion of Warriors. This years gathering will be held at the Doubletree Hotel in Bellevue, WA. and the Doubletree folks are giving us a sweet deal on rooms. And as those that attended last year can tell you, these are nice rooms.
This year, this one day event will cost $80.00 for participants and $35.00 for spectators, and will include an evening buffet and fellowship, for participants that is synonymous with LaBounty family gatherings. Non-participants will be charged $20.00 for the dinner.
In this years forum, we are excited to announce that we are joined by Prof. Bob White in his fighting drills and his special brand of insight and warmth of character.
Also, I am very happy to announce Sifu Marty Zinanovich is bringing his great knife/stick disarm techniques to share with us.
Sifu is an "old school" banger who delivers a class that students can't stop talking about.
Prof. John Sepulveda will be returning to teach us. If you have had the opportunity to attend a seminar given by Prof. Sepulveda,
you'll be back, if not, I suggest that you spend the time, anywhere he instucts, to see this example of Kenpo. Dynamic is low praise for what is experienced with him.
Dr. T. R. Crimi will be bringing his amazing takedown and JuJutsu techniques to share with us again this year. Last years visit from Grand Master Crimi sent us away with drenched gis, and wanting more. Dr. Crimis family has become very special to my school, and you will understand why after spending only an hour on the mat with them.
Though the website and confirmation information is forthcoming, this is the first chance you have to mark your calenders. I will impart the information as ASAP.
Sigung Steve LaBounty will be my very special guest this gathering. Sigung has the ability to challenge your best just with his presence. No nonsense, no apologies, no politics, just "Iron Worker" ethic.
Other special guests hope to include Grandmaster Dave Hebler, who I found to be a great example of class and warmth, history and effective instruction.
Also joining us will be LaBounty family members Sifu Alan Henderson, Sifu John Smith, Sifu Glenn Karnovsky, and Sifu Art Delgado.
I am also working on a Friday Technique line, after the great reports that came from the Pasadena Homecoming.
This event is open to all Martial Artists, and I encourage you to Email me at: [email protected] for any questions or comments, or just to say "HI!"
Thank you and I hope to hear from you.
In All Respect, Les Sipes

OP
W

warrior.mama

Sir

Thank you for once again bringing the Pacific NW Reunion of Warriors to us. It is sure to once again be an inspiring and educational event.

This past April's reunion was phenomenal. I learned so much in the seminars and from the conversations I was able to have with so many seniors and others who attended.

4/3/04 is definitely on our calendar.

Thank you for bringing the second Pacific NW Reunion of Warriors to us in the Seattle area.

I hope we have even more people come to attend the reunion and to enjoy all that our area has to offer.

Oss
Judy Jones