School Crests

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone thus far put up a page that has as many of the various school crests as are willing to let them be put up? If there is it'd be a great way for people who are looking for a school to easily search for one that catches their interest, as well as simply a nice way to display the various school crests.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
IWishToLearn said:
Has anyone thus far put up a page that has as many of the various school crests as are willing to let them be put up? If there is it'd be a great way for people who are looking for a school to easily search for one that catches their interest, as well as simply a nice way to display the various school crests.

Here is a link to PCWOOD's Kenpo Patch Collection But for god's sake please don't choose your Kenpo because of the cool patch.

"We don't need no stinkin patches" ...... . . . . . . . . Blazin Kenpo

V/R

Rick
:CTF:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think Michael Billings' website shows (or used to) a page of various kenpo crests/patches. At this time, I cannot locate that page (I lost the bookmark) and his website banner under the "Find a School" tab on MartialTalk appears to be a dead link. Maybe someone else may be able to direct you to the correct URL.

I'll try looking around to find that information.

- Ceicei

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Heh, excuse me, I should have clarified myself further. I merely meant that a single page with all the crests linked to the various system's homepages would be an easy way for a person interested in Kenpo to easily research multiple styles/branches from one place, rather than trying to search and hunt them down manually. *Insert deity here* forbid someone choosing a style based on a flashy patch. I apologize for not being as accurate as I should have been.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was pretty sure what you ment. Since both of your Children are already enrolled in Kenpo as well as you I think If I read your post correctly. However with that being said you would be suprised at what kind of crazy patches people come up with to wear on there uniforms. As Doc his opinion on Patches.

Cool Patches = hitting harder right :roflmao:

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Dang...if you run across people claiming to be my offspring, please direct them my way, cause I'm not aware of them myself ;-).

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
I think Michael Billings' website shows (or used to) a page of various kenpo crests/patches. At this time, I cannot locate that page (I lost the bookmark) and his website banner under the "Find a School" tab on MartialTalk appears to be a dead link. Maybe someone else may be able to direct you to the correct URL.

I'll try looking around to find that information.

- Ceicei
Here is my link and Associations are linked there.

http://kenpo-texas.com/kenpolinks.htm

-Michael

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
IWishToLearn said:

Please feel free to visit...

http://www.unitedparkerskenpo.com/Links.html

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
IWishToLearn said:
Dang...if you run across people claiming to be my offspring, please direct them my way, cause I'm not aware of them myself ;-).

I sorry man I was reading the thread "a few newbie questions and I got you confused with someone elese" to many threads I'm trying to keep up with at once.

Have a great day.

Aloha

Rick :)

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Pretty sweet links so far. Does anyone have some non-epak related patches? I bet we would see some crazy looking designs then. What is Villari sporting these days?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:
Here is my link and Associations are linked there.

http://kenpo-texas.com/kenpolinks.htm

-Michael
Thanks. I'll be sure to bookmark your website again. I see your link under MartialTalk's "Find a School" has been fixed now (or maybe it was previously a computer download problem on my end).

- Ceicei

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My old site was at something very obtuse and arcane

http://home.austin.rr.com/americankenpo/index.htm

And I had the Kenpo-Texas.com resolve to there. A lot of people around the world linked to the old website on their web pages, and it is an old link not supported any more.

Since then, and for the past couple of years it has been at a static IP with Bob here. Unfortunately a lot of people bookmarked the old site without really paying attention to the name "Kenpo-Texas.com" or they would have it. Google "Kenpo" and "Austin" or "American Kenpo" and "Austin" and I am easy to find.

Let me know if you find any other dead links and I will try to find the new active ones.

Yours in Kenpo,
-Michael

Latest Discussions