67 yr old man uses his Bus-Fu to kick punks ***

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Adult language maybe, but not very adult behavior.

That said, the street sign in the last frame is priceless. :rolleyes:

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
Adult language maybe, but not very adult behavior.

Beat me to it.

Actually, I wouldn't drive a bus for love nor money. Our transit operators here have been after the transit commission to install cameras on vehicles because of all the violence and abuse they put up with. Whatever got these two lunatics wound up, the rest of the bus doesn't have to listen to it.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Enjoy :ultracool

WARNING! Adult language.

I'm still waitin' to see the kid put his foot up that ***. :lol:

Maybe after he comes back from his ambulance ride...?

Seriously, yeah it'd be better to let this kinda foolishness go, but sometimes you're mad as hell, and can't take it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seriously, yeah it'd be better to let this kinda foolishness go, but sometimes you're mad as hell, and can't take it anymore.

That will look good on a tombstone, if it turns out that the 'other guy' has a gun in his pocket and after you whup up on him, he blows your brains out.

"I was mad and hell and couldn't take it anymore, but now I'm dead. Maybe I should have walked away."

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still waitin' to see the kid put his foot up that ***. :lol:

Maybe after he comes back from his ambulance ride...?

Kind of the way I felt about it also. I hate to use the term old man :), but he did walk away. It seems the young guy just couldn't let it go.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kind of the way I felt about it also. I hate to use the term old man :), but he did walk away. It seems the young guy just couldn't let it go.

He walked away, but kept running his mouth and issuing threats. Both of them were fools looking for trouble, IMHO.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He walked away, but kept running his mouth and issuing threats. Both of them were fools looking for trouble, IMHO.
Your right Bill, I was cutting the old guy some slack because of the age difference, but after a second look at the video it was a bad situation all around.

Haze

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Do you think that maybe our society is the way it is because everyone usually just walks away? People runoff with the mouth and those being insulted or threatened become the meek little lamb waiting for the slaughter so the bully's of the earth continue to do their thing.

The conversation that started this may have been wrong but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you lay a hand on another be ready to recieve what they have for you.

This old man may have fought for this country and like many others is just fed up with the men like the one on the bus that seem to run the mouth and intimidate those that "seem" like an easy target.

We all see things differently.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you think that maybe our society is the way it is because everyone usually just walks away? People runoff with the mouth and those being insulted or threatened become the meek little lamb waiting for the slaughter so the bully's of the earth continue to do their thing.

The conversation that started this may have been wrong but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you lay a hand on another be ready to recieve what they have for you.

This old man may have fought for this country and like many others is just fed up with the men like the one on the bus that seem to run the mouth and intimidate those that "seem" like an easy target.

I think once the older guy got punched by the black guy, he had no choice but to defend himself.

I also think it didn't have to get to that point. The older white guy was running his mouth, and making threats, even from the front of the bus. If he had sat down and shut up, the black guy would not have come over and punched him. They were both looking for a fight and they found one. The losers here are the passengers who had to deal with it and who also might have been hurt in the scuffle. I'll bet that if a police officer had witnessed the event, they'd both be in jail.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
There’s not enough information to say anymore about this situation then what has already been said.

They were both idiots.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
The losers here are the passengers who had to deal with it and who also might have been hurt in the scuffle. I'll bet that if a police officer had witnessed the event, they'd both be in jail.

Absolutely, I'm with you on this, Bill. These two characters placed other people in jeopardy with their actions. Very sad commentary that anyone one on the bus found this episode entertaining.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Absolutely, I'm with you on this, Bill. These two characters placed other people in jeopardy with their actions. Very sad commentary that anyone one on the bus found this episode entertaining.

Years ago, I tried taking the bus to work every day instead of driving. The drive was about 30 minutes, but I had to pay for gas and parking. The bus was about 2 hours, and saved me a bit of money. I tried it for about a month. The first week, I got hit by a cane wielded by a drunken wino who was fighting with another bum. The second week, another wino threw up on my (and other people's) shoes. When my bus pass expired, so did my patience for riding the bus.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was disappointed when I finally got a chance to see the video. Many people have posted in on various sites, and they all gave the impression that this was a bully getting his comeuppance by his weaker victim. It may be, but the video doesn't bear it out. We don't know what was done or said between the two prior to the recording, and the "old man", who was clearly in decent shape, ran his mouth as much as the kid. I'd maybe give him the benefit of the doubt, were it not for the t-shirt that said "I am a mother****er". Maybe his motorcycle was in the shop that day.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, more perspectives to consider.

The conversation that started this may have been wrong but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you lay a hand on another be ready to receive what they have for you.
Now this is a very valid point indeed.

I think once the older guy got punched by the black guy, he had no choice but to defend himself.

I also think it didn't have to get to that point. The older white guy was running his mouth, and making threats, even from the front of the bus. If he had sat down and shut up, the black guy would not have come over and punched him. They were both looking for a fight and they found one. The losers here are the passengers who had to deal with it and who also might have been hurt in the scuffle. I'll bet that if a police officer had witnessed the event, they'd both be in jail.
The above is also true Bill, but if the old white guy was looking for a fight he would have put it to an end in the back of the bus, he, moved away first.

There’s not enough information to say anymore about this situation then what has already been said.

They were both idiots.
Agreed

Years ago, I tried taking the bus to work every day instead of driving. The drive was about 30 minutes, but I had to pay for gas and parking. The bus was about 2 hours, and saved me a bit of money. I tried it for about a month. The first week, I got hit by a cane wielded by a drunken wino who was fighting with another bum. The second week, another wino threw up on my (and other people's) shoes. When my bus pass expired, so did my patience for riding the bus.
Yes accidents can happen, and the bus was an inconvenience for you, but it was the laying on of hands that made all the difference.

This is what I see, too. Yeah, far better to avoid, but if push comes to shove, well...I detest bullies.
Yes, and down the road the old guy may get his, if in fact he is a bully. Or, maybe he is just an old guy sick of all the bull crap.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The above is also true Bill, but if the old white guy was looking for a fight he would have put it to an end in the back of the bus, he, moved away first.

Based on seeing this kind of crap over and over in my life, I think I have some level of understanding of it. I don't know how the altercation started, since the person filming kind of picked it up after words had been thrown already.

However, both individuals were of a certain type. The type that will bluster and not generally fight. They talk trash, but almost always don't do anything about it.

With an audience, however, things change. Neither man could back down without losing face. The older white guy moved to the front of the bus, true, but he continued making statements loud enough to be heard about kicking the younger black guy's ***. The passengers nearest the young black guy egged him on, and he knew he was going to look weak if he didn't take action at that point. So he walked up front and took a swing. I'm sure he didn't expect to get beaten, and I'm sure the older white guy didn't think the younger black guy would come up and throw a punch at him. The entire event was calculated by both parties to let them run their mouths and not lose face by seeming to back down.

It's schoolyard 101. Two kids face off, and neither of them really wants to duke it out, but now that they've gotten themselves into this situation by tossing words around and attracted attention, it has to get physical or someone will lose face. Neither one of them mature enough to just let it go and to heck with losing face. Push me, shove you. Oh good Lord.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but if I put myself in the situation of the guy who walked up to the front of the bus, if it had been me, I'd have kept my mouth shut as the other guy threatened to kick my ***, even assuming it had gotten that far. Having taken a seat up front, I'd have kept my mouth shut. And there would have been no problem. Yeah, I'd be a 'chicken' and a 'coward', but I really don't care what random strangers on a bus think of me.

I have a couple of younger sisters who used to beat each other up regularly. It was like All-Star Wrestling in my parent's house. Both had mouths on them, and neither one would ever back down. It was always "I don't have to take that crap from her" and whammo. Neither one knew how to back down, neither one was capable of walking away. "I'm not going to let her get the last word," or "I'm not going to back down to that *****" was all I ever heard. From both of them. And I see it with these two doofuses on the bus. We're a nation of five-year-olds.

I told my sisters a long time ago, and it's still true: If someone says something nasty or threatening to you and you respond, you just got owned. They made you do something they wanted you to do. How's it feel to be a beyotch, because they just made you theirs?

I can't control what other people do. But I can control what I do. Words don't harm me in any way. If a person threatens me and I believe them, I may walk away, or I may begin defending myself at that moment, depending on whether or not I think I can walk away safely. But I'm not going to issue threats as I walk away and hope my ego will feel better and random strangers on a bus won't think I'm a coward.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Based on seeing this kind of crap over and over in my life, I think I have some level of understanding of it. I don't know how the altercation started, since the person filming kind of picked it up after words had been thrown already.

However, both individuals were of a certain type. The type that will bluster and not generally fight. They talk trash, but almost always don't do anything about it.

With an audience, however, things change. Neither man could back down without losing face. The older white guy moved to the front of the bus, true, but he continued making statements loud enough to be heard about kicking the younger black guy's ***. The passengers nearest the young black guy egged him on, and he knew he was going to look weak if he didn't take action at that point. So he walked up front and took a swing. I'm sure he didn't expect to get beaten, and I'm sure the older white guy didn't think the younger black guy would come up and throw a punch at him. The entire event was calculated by both parties to let them run their mouths and not lose face by seeming to back down.

It's schoolyard 101. Two kids face off, and neither of them really wants to duke it out, but now that they've gotten themselves into this situation by tossing words around and attracted attention, it has to get physical or someone will lose face. Neither one of them mature enough to just let it go and to heck with losing face. Push me, shove you. Oh good Lord.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but if I put myself in the situation of the guy who walked up to the front of the bus, if it had been me, I'd have kept my mouth shut as the other guy threatened to kick my ***, even assuming it had gotten that far. Having taken a seat up front, I'd have kept my mouth shut. And there would have been no problem. Yeah, I'd be a 'chicken' and a 'coward', but I really don't care what random strangers on a bus think of me.

I have a couple of younger sisters who used to beat each other up regularly. It was like All-Star Wrestling in my parent's house. Both had mouths on them, and neither one would ever back down. It was always "I don't have to take that crap from her" and whammo. Neither one knew how to back down, neither one was capable of walking away. "I'm not going to let her get the last word," or "I'm not going to back down to that *****" was all I ever heard. From both of them. And I see it with these two doofuses on the bus. We're a nation of five-year-olds.

I told my sisters a long time ago, and it's still true: If someone says something nasty or threatening to you and you respond, you just got owned. They made you do something they wanted you to do. How's it feel to be a beyotch, because they just made you theirs?

I can't control what other people do. But I can control what I do. Words don't harm me in any way. If a person threatens me and I believe them, I may walk away, or I may begin defending myself at that moment, depending on whether or not I think I can walk away safely. But I'm not going to issue threats as I walk away and hope my ego will feel better and random strangers on a bus won't think I'm a coward.
Well you went and did it again, didn't you, Bill. That is an awesome assessment of the situation. worded very well. I have no choice but to shut up, and get myself off to work. Have a great day.
icon7.gif

repz

Green Belt
Reaction score
Who cares if he was old, the guy towered over the black dude. He was a giant in height and size next to this guy.

And the black dude was stupid for putting hands on someone, but I hardly register that as a punch, seemed more like a push to his midsection. The black dude was just trying to scare the white guy, he still had his hands on the bus handle bar for petes sake, and he didnt punch the guy in the face. The big white guy just stood up and went for straight head shots while the black dude was still holding on to the bar. But I wont guess anyones intentions, this was just my observation, it seemed the black guy was trying to bluff the big guy and the big white guy wasnt.

I thought this whole video was retarded, if it wasnt for the hot girl listening to her ipod i would have thought i wasted minutes from my life. Theres another bad video out there, its a fight between two guys on a subway in nyc. I can find it if anyone is interested, it ended really bad.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is it just me or was anyone else disturbed by the racist comments on Youtube?

Latest Discussions