2nd stripe test - DONE!

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
yesterday was our BB test - started off at 15:00 with a 2 mile run in the hot/ humid conditions, followed by pushups, situps, jumping rope, 36 forms (ITF and WTF), bo form (2 of them), nunchucka form, sword form (2 of them), escrima stick form (2 of them), kicks, punches, hand work on the bag, foot work on the bag, hand and foot work on the bag, sparring (4 - 2 minute rounds) then breaking - (one NON-kiln dried board each) low side kick (like in Choon Jang) and a axe kick, reciting tenets, success cycle of a champion and qualities of a BB, in between there was a 3 page written test.

All in all it was an excellent way to determine mental/ physical strength and determination.

Now we're ready for our banquet/ demo/ part B of the test during which our new belts are awarded.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats man. You know I like your little tag line. It is nice. How was the banquet?

OP
F

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
matt.m said:
Congrats man. You know I like your little tag line. It is nice. How was the banquet?

Thanks for the congrats - banquet will be this Saturday, about an 1 1/2 demo then a catered dinner. Should be a blast.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You did not say you passed but I take it you did so :partyon:
good going

Latest Discussions